Give it Back.

Like he had told himself, Wonwoo would not pay anymore attention to Mingyu and Mingyu did the same, he paid no attention to Wonwoo, or at least tried not to. The first two classes he had with Mingyu had gone much like the week before, with neither of the two talking to one another. There were times when Wonwoo was about to go up to Mingyu and ask him to give back his phone, but before Wonwoo even got a chance to speak up, Mingyu would turn the other way—he would avoid Wonwoo. Wonwoo didn't care if Mingyu didn't speak to him, he just wanted his phone back, he wasn't used to drama so he chose to pay no mind to someone who was literally a stranger.

Wonwoo and Jihoon once again spent their free period in the game room. There were other students in there too, they were having too much challenging the others, nobody could beat them at any game. Wonwoo had introduced Jihoon to the world of video games back in middle school, Jihoon was good, but he wasn't able to beat Wonwoo... at least not yet. That's how their third period went, the two of them challenging their classmates and beating everyone game after game.

During Mingyu's third-period, his studio art class, something very strange happened, Wonwoo or Wonjae or whatever his name was, complimented his painting. Mingyu had heard from his other classmates that said person never complimented anyone, that he thought everybody else's skills were below his.

"Your painting is really good." Wonjae had said. Those words, just those five words caused a sequence of whispers among the class."

"Did Wonjae really just compliment Mingyu?" or "I can't believe he said that." Similar statements of disbelief were heard, even Mr. Min couldn't believe it when he was told what his top student had said.

"Do you really think so?" Mingyu replied, skeptically.

"Yes. It'd be stupid to deny that you're good." Wonjae said.

When the end of class was nearing, Mingyu took out his phone or rather Wonwoo's to take a picture of his painting—he was going to send it to Minghao. When he noticed it wasn't his phone and was about to put it away, he noticed Won-whatever looking at the phone.

"You know what you have to do," Mingyu said, "I know you saw the phone."

"I don't have to do anything, and I didn't see anything." Wonjae said and lied then walked away.

Mingyu was about to speak, which most likely would've started an argument, but the bell rang and before he knew it, Won-whatever was gone.

"Hey Jae, wait up!" Jun said. Weird, what is he doing outside of the game room? Jun then thought.

"Hi, Jun, I-I'm not—"

"Oh, I'm sorry, Wonwoo, it's just that you don't have your glasses on so I thought you were Jae." Jun said, embarrassed, how could he not tell Jae apart from Wonwoo? Sure, they were identical, but Wonjae's hair was always neat, unlike Wonwoo's who was always messy. Also, Wonjae always wore the uniform blazer, not the sweater—how in the actual fuck did he confuse them.

"It's fine, it happens more than you'd think, especially when I take off my glasses. Why are you looking for him?" Wonwoo asked.

"Well, umm I accidentally got paint on his coat yesterday when we were in the art studio, and he told me I had to wash it and bring it back to him as if it were new, knowing your brother, I got scared."