Stuck With You.

After seeing the twins together, almost passing out, and knowing that Wonwoo had in fact never lied to him—Mingyu thought that he'd finally be able to smooth things over with Wonwoo. He was wrong. According to Mingyu, Wonwoo was being incredibly difficult (which was reasonable), but in truth, he just couldn't stand the fact that the tables had turned and that now Wonwoo was the one doing all of the ignoring. It felt horrible, not good, it was downright frustrating. Mingyu felt upset, all he thought of was that Wonwoo had also felt that way, and still did because of him.

Wonwoo was someone who kept their word, so he planned on respecting Mingyu's request of treating each other as strangers. He could've let it go, forgiven Mingyu, made up with him and become friends, but that was not in Wonwoo's to do list. He wanted Mingyu to apologize, he didn't care that Mingyu didn't believe he had a twin, but he did care for the way Mingyu treated him. He was mean, very mean. Wonwoo always kept his cool, he managed to suppress all his mischievous urges no matter what—but ever since Mingyu started treating him so coldly, he was surprised by how bold he became with his words and actions, he couldn't understand how someone he barely knew could make him lose control. For example calm and cool-headed would've never started a food fight. Wonwoo wanted to get back at Mingyu, for the way he had been treated, or for whatever else he could think of. In reality Wonwoo didn't really know why he was so adamant on getting something from Mingyu, he just knew that he was mad at him and that he wanted an apology—because unlike Mingyu, he truly deserved one. Wonwoo, however, was going to be cryptic, he wasn't going to address or help him Mingyu in any way, he wanted Mingyu to figure out what he wanted from him, everything on his own.

Wonwoo and Mingyu were now in the detention room. It was the first part of their punishment, an hour of detention to make up for the mess they had made earlier. Mingyu was trying his best, but he couldn't get Wonwoo to even look at him, yet alone talk.

"Hey, Wonwoo, listen I feel horrible about everything. Now that I know you didn't lie I hope we can start over and maybe become friends? If you want," Mingyu said.

No response.

"Let's talk it out, maybe we'll come to good terms and won't have to spend this time together in silence."

No response. Wonwoo acted as if Mingyu wasn't there, he was doing what Mingyu asked.

"Come on Wonwoo! I know I messed up by not listening to you, but can you please at least look at me and acknowledge I'm here."

No response.

"Guys I don't know what's going on between you two, but please work it out, I don't want you guys to start another fight." Principal Choi said, "Your one hour is up, now head to Mr. Seo's class to clean. Remember, you must leave it spotless. I'm going to go home now, don't even think about leaving or your punishment will be worse. Please try to be done before eight, I can't keep you guys here longer than that, if you don't finish then you'll need to come in early, Mr. Seo needs a clean class before school starts tomorrow morning ."

Mingyu forgot that principal Choi had been in the class all along and had witnessed him successfully fail at getting Wonwoo's attention. Once Wonwoo made his mind up about something, it was very difficult to get him to change it. Principal Choi knew that about Wonwoo because before walking completely out the door he mouthed "good luck" to Mingyu. Wonwoo then got up from the desk and made his way to Mr. Seo's class, Mingyu got up as well and shyly trailed behind Wonwoo.

They had started cleaning, an hour had gone by and they were getting things done quickly and efficiently, but all in silence, neither of them talked. Wonwoo was doing an excellent job at ignoring Mingyu, he was very proud of himself. Mingyu, on the other hand, was frustrated, he couldn't stand being ignored and worst of all he kept thinking that Wonwoo hated him, he hated that thought.