Truth.

"W-what do you want, W-Wonwoo?" Wonjae asked, scared. Wonwoo still had him pressed up against the wall and wouldn't let him leave until he got answers to all of his questions.

"I want to know why you pretended to be me and what prompted you to hurt Mingyu like that." Wonwoo said, with a serious tone, while keeping eye contact with Wonjae.

"I-It was just a j-joke, Mingyu shouldn't have taken it seriously." Wonjae said as he laughed nervously, trying to lighten the mood, but his words only angered Wonwoo more.

"Jae, I'm done looking the other way at all that you say or do. I'm done believing you, I'm done thinking that you actually care about me and I'm done forgiving you just because you're my brother. If you were really a caring brother you wouldn't treat me like this. You wouldn't even think of hurting me, ever. But here we are, you've done it multiple times, but this time it's different, this time I won't pretend that you don't do it on purpose. You don't 'joke' with someone's feelings, never, especially if they have nothing to do with you!" Wonwoo said, catching his breath. "Tell me the truth, why did you do it?"

"I told you, it was a joke, that's—"

"Stop lying, I know you more than you think, I need answers. Why did you—" Wonwoo said, but what interrupted midway.

"Why did I pretend to be you?" Wonjae asked, having gained back his confidence. "I did that because you always get everything I want, everything I deserve! Mom and Dad's attention, you're even Seulgi's favorite! You have top scores, natural talent, friends who'd take a bullet for you!"

"Jae—" Wonwoo speaks, taken aback by Wonjae's outburst.

"I have nothing. And now Mingyu? You want him too. He's something you don't get to have, not after all you've taken from me. I want him! But he wants to be with you, what a surprise. He even wrote you a note telling you where to meet him, but I made sure you didn't get it," Wonaje explained everything to Wonwoo, everything he did to make sure he never met with Mingyu. Wonaje didn't care anymore, Mingyu hated Wonwoo, that was enough for him. "I've let you take countless things from me, but I told myself Mingyu wouldn't be yours." Wonjae let all his closeted thoughts and pent up emotions get the best of him. He would've never shown how he truly felt, but the thought of Wonwoo once again getting everything broke his seal.

"I haven't taken anything from you! All I've accomplished is because I work hard for it! I spend hours studying, I actually talk and bond with our parents and I call our sister twice a week to make sure she's okay! You're too proud and selfish to show you care, so you let people distance themselves from you, I'm surprised Jun has stayed by your side. And Mingyu, he's not yours to take, he's a human being, not some object that you can forcefully have or want yours to be. Maybe if you hadn't thought of him as such you would've been able to get close with him and maybe we wouldn't be in this situation. Don't you see, Jae? You act before you think." Wonwoo said, defending himself with the same intensity his brother had accused him with.

"Shut up! You're wrong! It's all your fault. It's your fault I hurt Mingyu."

"This is not my fault, don't even try to shift the blame to me. I want to know what Mingyu said and what you said to him." Wonwoo said, he was now a bit more calmed down and was able to talk to Wonjae without yelling.

"Why? Telling you won't solve anything, he hates you right now, he won't even speak to you. I made sure that my plan was foolproof, he'll go back to hating you as he did at the beginning of the year."

"I'll take my chances, tell me what you two talked about!" Wonwoo said, losing his patience, once again pushing Wonjae towards the wall.

"O-Okay, fine. H-He told me that he likes you,"