New Friends.

It was now the weekend, more specifically, Saturday. The previous week of school had gone by fast. Wonwoo was in Mingyu's house waiting patiently. Mingyu wasn't home. He had gone to the bus station to pick up Minghao and Seungkwan. Mingyu's parents were out of town for a conference, so the four boys would have the house all to themselves for the weekend. Wonwoo stands up from when he was sitting and goes to the living room. He lies on the couch and goes through his phone while he waits for Mingyu to get back.

A few minutes later, Wonwoo hears the door open. Then he hears two voices he doesn't know.  He hears one voice say, "Mingyu! Your house is huge!" and the other, "I didn't know your family is this rich."

Wonwoo then hears one of the voices ask, "Mingyu, where's your boyfriend?" Wonwoo freezes.

"Uh, he's here somewhere. He's probably in his room. I'll go get him." Mingyu says, but before he starts making his way to the room, Wonwoo speaks up.

"I'm right here," Wonwoo says as he comes out of the living room.

"Woah, you even hotter in person. And your voice is so cool"

"Seungkwan!" Mingyu says.

"What? It's true, he's hot. Right Minghao?" Seungkwans asks Minghao.

"Yeah, he is," Minghao says.

"Oh, um thanks. I don't really know how to respond," Wonwoo says to Minghao and Seungkwan, "But, um, I'm Wonwoo, it's nice to finally meet you guys."

"Hi Wonwoo, I'm Seungkwan. If you want any dirt on Mingyu I'll tell you anything you want. I have many embarrassing stories to tell."

"And I'm Minghao. I too am willing to betray Mingyu and tell anything. He deserves it for the way he acted towards you. Seungkwan and I knew he liked you though—"

"Okay, you guys can shut up now." Mingyu interrupts.

"Why?" Minghao asks and Mingyu knows he's about to start teasing him. "Every time we FaceTimed you wouldn't shut up about Wonwoo. Remember how jealous you were when Wonwoo was paired up with some guy named Jaehyun in culinary class. You were mad because it was on Valentine's Day and that guy was being flirty with Wonwoo. I even remember you said, 'How dare he flirt so openly with Wonwoo? Who does he think he—'" Minghao is cut off.

"Shut up, Minghao. I don't remember. That happened like five months ago. Wonwoo and I weren't dating yet." Mingyu responds. Wonwoo can't help it, so he starts smiling.

"It wasn't five months ago," Wonwoo says, "It was about two months ago. I know because one, Jaehyun's birthday is on Valentine's Day, he invited me to his party. When I told you I was going you didn't talk to me for the rest of the day. And two, Jaehyun and I baked a cake for Seokmin and Vernon's birthday party. Which is four days after Jaehyun's. Their birthdays weren't 'like five months ago' like you said. Now that I think about it, is that why you were moody during Seokmin and Vernon's party? Because Jaehyun was there? Were you jealous?"

"No. I wasn't jealous, why would I be. We weren't dating at the time." Mingyu says.

Seungkwan and Minghao start laughing. "Wonwoo, I think you're right," Minghao says, still laughing.

"I think the night of the party is when he started stalking that Jaehyun guy on Instagram," Seungkwan adds, "He was so mad because he said the guy wouldn't leave your side."

"Okay fine. I was jealous. Are you guys happy now? Is that what you two wanted to hear?" Mingyu asks his best friends, who are still laughing. Seungkwan and Minghao nod as a response. Wonwoo can tell Mingyu feels embarrassed. He walks towards MIngyu and hugs him. "Don't be embarrassed, I think your jealousy story is cute," Wonwoo whispers—in Mingyu's ear. Mingyu just hugs Wonwoo back, tighter.