Leisure.

The weekend for the twins is their time of peace. They get to do whatever their heart desires or go where ever they want unless priorly determined by their parents—sometimes having to dress up in a suit for a company event. Wonjae, loved those events, Wonwoo... not so much. This weekend, however, was completely free since their parents hadn't said anything about having other plans

Or so they thought...

Wonjae must have sensed their parents were going to ask something of them because they had been acting strange as if they had something to say but didn't want to say it. As soon as breakfast was over he left, unnoticed, leaving Wonwoo to fend for himself.

Every Saturday, given that it was possible for him to go, Wonjae was allowed by Principal Choi and Mr. Min to work in the art studio at Pledis. When he somewhat in a good mood, he calls or texts Jun to join him. He would never admit it to Jun, but he actually does enjoy having him around. Jun is always there for him, even if he's rude sometimes, most of the time he sticks around. That's why Jun is one of the few people he trusts fully. When he got to the studio, he texted Jun. He was getting supplies to start his own outside-of-class project when he saw one of the "Who Am I" portraits. It was Mingyu's. He examined it closely, paying attention to every detail, the direction of the brush strokes, the colors, the expressions, everything. Wow. He thought. He knows what he's doing. Wonjae was impressed. In all his time at Pledis no one had been able to keep up with him art wise. It was a given that his classmates were good, that's why they were in his class in the first place, but he never thought any of them were as good as him.

"What are you looking at?" Wonjae heard Jun say behind him, he was to busy looking at the painting to notice he had walked in. "Isn't that the new guy, Mingyu? Why do you have his painting?" Jun asked.

"I'm just looking at it, it's good." Wonjae replied.

"Good? Did you just compliment someone else's art or am I hearing things?"

"Yes, 'good,' get over it. For once, I might finally have some decent competition." Wonjae

"Okay whatever," Jun said, happy with the fact that Wonjae was being a decent human for a change. "... so am here just watch you paint... again?" Jun asked.

"No, today you're going to be useful."

"Really? How?" Jun asked, a bit excited. Maybe he wants me to pose or maybe he'll let me paint! Jun thought since Wonjae seemed to be in a good mood.

"Well, I haven't brought out any of my supplies so you get to do that for me," Wonjae said with an innocent smile, that was everything but that, "be careful with the easel and canvas, don't drop any of the paint I bought it myself, it's very expensive and make sure the brushes are clean. Oh! Bring me my apron too, I don't want to ruin my shirt."

Jun's countenance showed nothing but annoyance. "I have better things to do than being your personal assistant, to put it nicely. If you think I'll agree to that then you're wro—"

"If you really have 'better things to do' as you say, then you wouldn't have come here in the first place. Save it and get me my stuff." Wonjae said after interrupting Jun.

Wonjae stayed at the studio late but still made it home in time for dinner, while Jun took off earlier and went back to his house. On his way home, Wonjae couldn't stop thinking about Mingyu's painting or Mingyu in general, he was impressed he wanted to know more about his competition.

...

"Why didn't you say anything earlier!? I have plans." Wonwoo said to his parents.

"Wonwoo, sweetie, we're very sorry, it just came up all of a sudden." Mrs. Jeon said.