Denial.

In front of others, Wonjae was in denial. He wouldn't accept the fact that what he did was wrong. However, he knew that his actions hurt Wonwoo, Mingyu, and himself. His plan didn't work. Although, at first he wanted to have fun by messing around with Mingyu and Wonwoo, his goal changed. Wonaje ended up falling in love with Mingyu and Mingyu became his ultimate goal. But everything backfired. He destroyed his relationship with his parents, with Wonwoo, his "somewhat-of-a-friendship" with Mingyu and his disinter was too thrilled either. Seulgi had called the day after the news of his actions broke out. Wonjae knew that his mom had told her everything and that Seulgi had probably called Wonwoo right away. Wonwoo's always been her favorite. Wonjae thought. On top of losing literally everyone in his life, he had lost his car, his access to the gallery, he couldn't go out, and he now had to go to therapy.

Thankfully, he could still go to school. That was enough to keep him sane. If he had to be locked up at home all day, he would've gone crazy. Since he had no car privileges and was being treated like a child, Mr. Jeon drove Wonjae to school. If he was being honest, Wonjae didn't want to encounter Wonwoo or Mingyu. The last time he saw them was at dinner and they looked as if they wanted to murder him.

Wonjae was walking through the hall on the way to his first-period class, but he suddenly stopped. In front of him, but still far from him, Wonjae saw Wonwoo and Mingyu walking together. They were talking, smiling at each other, they were happy. Wonjae feels a pang in his heart when Wonwoo holds out his hand to Mingyu and Mingyu takes it.

...

Wonjae goes his first two periods without any problem. But he gets nervous when he gets to his third-period class, which he shares with Mingyu. He walks into his art class, but Mingyu isn't there yet. Wonaje keeps his eyes on the door. Although he said he didn't want to see Mingyu, a part of him did want to see Mingyu. Wonjae finally sees Mingyu at the door but he also sees Wonwoo, who is smiling at Mingyu. He hears Mingyu say, "See you at lunch." and then he leans down to give Wonwoo a quick goodbye kiss. Wonjae quickly looks away, it hurts to see them happy.

Mingyu took his spot next to Wonjae, but he didn't spare Wonaje a glance. "Hey, Gyu." Wonjae says, but Mingyu doesn't reply.

"Really?" Wonjae says. Mingyu, once again pays him no attention. "You're going to give me the silent treatment? Mingyu doesn't reply. Wonjae keeps making attempts to get Mingyu to talk but fails. Wonaje doesn't give up, but Mingyu has enough. "By ignoring me you're just being childish—"

"You want to talk about being childish," Mingyu says in a whisper since their teacher is speaking, "You're one to talk." Mingyu scoffs. "How do you describe the way you acted? The way you played with my feelings and the way you treated Wonwoo? I don't want to talk to the person who hurt my boyfriend and toyed with me. And as much as it may hurt you to hear, I love Wonwoo. We are happy right now and we're trying to move on. If you have any common decency left, you'll leave us alone and accept your faults instead of pretending that you did nothing wrong. I'm sorry for saying this, it's not like you care, but Wonwoo doesn't even want to see you, Please just—" Mingyu sighs, releasing the breath he was holding, "Just leave us alone, we haven't forgiven you. I don't know if we will anytime soon."

Wonjae stayed silent. He let Mingyu's words sink in. He didn't reply to Mingyu, instead, he focused back on Mr. Min who was explaining their next project. The rest of the period, neither Wonjae nor Mingyu spoke to one another.

After Mingyu's words finally make their way to his heart, Wonjae makes a drastic decision. For the first time in a while, Wonjae chooses to respect what Wonwoo wants. Wonwoo not wanting to see him does hurt him. Wonjae realizes that Wonwoo has always been there for him no matter how horrible he had been. But this time he went too far, this time Wonwoo isn't there. Wonjae loves his brother; he may not show it, but he does love Wonwoo. At that moment, Wonjae realizes that Wonwoo has always been there for him, but he has never been there for Wonwoo.