Forgiveness.

"What are you guys doing this weekend?" Mingyu asks the group.

"Why?" They reply all together.

"My friends Minghao and Seungkwan are visiting this weekend. I thought it'd be a good idea if we all hung out. If you guys are cool with that."

"I'm down," Vernon says.

"Us too." Soonyoung replies for both him and Jihoon.

"I'm supposed to work at the library, but I'll ask my Uncle if I can have the day off. He'll probably say yes, so count me in." Chan says.

"Thanks, guys. They've been asking me if they can meet their 'replacements.' I'll tell them we'll all be hanging out this weekend."

"Are you sure they don't hate me?" Wonwoo asks.

"Wonwoo, they don't hate you. I told you I already talked to them. They're cool with us. They want to meet you, especially Seungkwan, he was swooning over you when I showed him a picture of you." Mingyu responds.

"You have pictures of me?" Wonwoo asks and their friends start laughing when Mingyu's face turns red.

"No, yes," Wonwoo and the rest of the guys look at Mingyu, "I mean, they saw your Instagram page."

"Yeah sure," Soonyoung says. He teases Mingyu.

"They did! I promise—"

"He's just teasing you," Wonwoo says as he laughs at a flustered Mingyu, "I believe you."

The group of friends was currently in the parking lot. School is over, but Mingyu has sent a text in their group chat asking the guys to meet Wonwoo and him at the parking lot. Once Mingyu says what he wanted to say, the friends split up. They each go their separate paths to their respective homes. Mingyu holds out his hand and Wonwoo takes it and they walk back to Mingyu's car. Just as Wonwoo is about to get in the car he hears someone call out his name.

"Wonwoo! Wait." Jun calls out.

Wonwoo turns to look at Jun, then looks at Mingyu with a confused look, "What could he want?" Wonwoo shrugs his shoulders as a response. Jun is running toward Wonwoo. When Jun reaches Wonwoo he stands in front of him and catches his breath before he speaks.

"Won—" Jun starts, but he is still short of breath.

"Why did you call for me? Do you need something?" Wonwoo asks.

"Jae," Jun says, Wonwoo freezes, Mingyu then walks over to Wonwoo and stands beside him in a protective way. Jun continues, "I was with him in Mr. Min's classroom, but the Mr. MIn had to leave so we were alone and—"

"Jun! Get to the point. What's going on, why are you so worked up?" Wonwoo asks, worry evident in his voice. Luckily for Wonwoo, Jun tells him what's wrong.

"Jae he-his head started hurting, like really bad and now he's on the floor. He collapsed. I didn't know what to do and you're the first person I thought of—"

Wonwoo doesn't think twice, he starts running. He needs to get to his brother. He doesn't stop, he hears Mingyu yell after he takes off but he tunes him out and keeps running. Mingyu begins to move but Jun stops him. "Let them be, it's best if we don't crowd them in case Jae wakes up. Mingyu thinks something is off but he decides to listen to Jun... for now.

...

Wonjae is nervously waiting for Wonwoo. He keeps thinking that Wonwoo won't show up. He won't care this time. He won't come. These past days Wonjae has been stressed. He knows he doesn't deserve Wonwoo's forgiveness. His mind had been filled with thoughts such as, He won't forgive me. He hates me. I don't deserve another chance. I lost him. As he recalls these thoughts, Wonjae starts feeling ill. The light in the room starts bothering him, he feels his body heat up, and he starts feeling dizzy. He knows what's coming. Wonjae brings his hands to his head as the pain takes over. A migraine. Karma's an ironic bitch, he thinks. Wonjae drops to his knees due to the pain, but he doesn't faint.