Together.

OH MY GOD! Did he just—yes he did. It's happening. It really is. I'm going to faint. Wonwoo thought as he processed Mingyu's question. To Mingyu, Wonwoo's silence was slicing through him. Painfully. Mingyu was thinking that Wonwoo was hesitant to respond because Wonwoo would answer "no" to his question. Wonwoo, however, was dying inside; the guy he likes had asked him to be his boyfriend. There was no way he'd say "no."

"Wonwoo," Mingyu said breaking the silence and getting Wonwoo's attention, "what are you thinking? Do you have an answer for me?"

"Oh—uh, yeah. My answer is—" There's a quick knock on the door. Both boys are startled as the door swings open.

"Boys! Brunch is ready!"

"We'll go out in a—" Wonwoo spoke.

"No, you'll go now. Hurry up! Get off the bed! I don't want the food to get cold. I didn't come here on my time off only to have you two not eat what I cooked." Chef Jin naggingly said to Wonwoo and Mingyu.

"But we were talking about something important." Wonwoo replies.

"And I'm waiting for you two to get off that bed and out to the deck for you oh-so-delicious brunch. Besides, you can talk while you eat your brunch." Chef Jin mockingly added.

Wonwoo and Mingyu look at each other and sighed. Mingyu was dying to know Wonwoo's answer. Mingyu hadn't planned to ask Wonwoo to be his boyfriend; at least not suddenly, but Mingyu got caught in the moment. Wonwoo got up first and motioned for Mingyu to follow. As they both walked out to the deck for brunch, neither talked; especially since Chef Jin was waking along with them.

Once they both were seated at the table, Chef Jin quickly served Wonwoo and Mingyu their food. Chef Jin asked them to call for him if they needed anything, but Wonwoo had something else on his mind.

"Chef Jin," Wonwoo said.

"Yes, Wonwoo?"

"Could you please give us privacy? Please don't interrupt us or let anybody come to the deck. Mingyu and I have something important to talk about." Wonwoo asked, giving Chef Jin a pleading look. Mingyu was glad Wonwoo asked for privacy. He and Wonwoo would finally be able to finish their talk. Chef Jin nodded in response to Wonwoo's request. The chef made sure to tell the staff on board not to bother Wonwoo and Mingyu while they were on the deck. The staff respected Wonwoo's request.

...

Wonwoo and Mingyu started eating. There was an awkward silence between them. Wonwoo didn't know how to bring up Mingyu's question. It was Mingyu who decided to break the silence.

"Wonwoo, I'm literally dying here. Please give me an answer." Mingyu desperately said.

As he looked into Mingyu's eyes, Wonwoo gained the courage to give Mingyu his reply. "Mingyu, I—"

"You don't want to be my boyfriend, do you?" Mingyu said, interrupting Wonwoo.

"No!" Wonwoo said. He was taken aback by how quickly mingyu jumped to such a conclusion.

"No?" Mingyu asked surprised.

"No, Mingyu. I mean yes—wait, hold up, let's calm down. I meant no as in 'No, you have it all wrong.' And yes as in... yes Mingyu, I want to be your boyfriend."

Saying Mingyu was happy with Wonwoo's answer would be an understatement; he was ecstatic. Mingyu got up from his seat and walked over to Wonwoo who looked up at him confused. Wonwoo wondered why Mingyu had gotten up. "Give me your hands." Mingyu said and Wonwoo did as told. Mingyu also motioned Wonwoo to stand up. Once he had Wonwoo face-to-face while holding his hands, Mingyu leaned in for a kiss. The kiss was short and sweet.