Bathroom Guy.

"He did what now!? Are you serious?, I'm gonna beat him up." Jihoon said after Wonwoo told them what happened with Mingyu after school.

"I'll help." Soonyoung and Vernon both said at the same time.

"As much as I dislike my brother right now I don't want you guys to beat him up, at least not yet. I'm going to talk to him first when I get home." Wonwoo said.

The four best friends were currently at Vernon's house. Every so often they hung out after school in one of their houses, today it was Vernon's.

"I feel really bad, " Vernon started, "Mingyu called me fives times today and texted to ask if I was still on for lunch. I didn't answer him." He sighed sadly.

"Why didn't you answer him? Poor Mingyu he probably spent lunch all by himself! How could you Vernon!"

"Won, chill I'm sure he was fine. I didn't answer because I left my phone here. I'll call him right now though to apologize."

...

Mingyu was currently in his room working on the assignments he got, which were a hefty amount. He was interrupted, however, when he heard his phone ringing.

— — —
"Hello."

"Hey, Mingyu buddy, it's Vernon."

"Oh, hey Vernon! What's up?"

"Nothing much, just chillin with some friends. I'm calling because I want to say sorry for not answer your calls or messages. I forgot my phone at home, sorry about lunch."

"It's all good, don't worry. Thanks for letting me know."

"How about lunch tomorrow, for sure this time. I want to introduce to my friends, Ji—"

"Don't say my name! He won't accept." Wonwoo whispered to Vernon.

"Ji—just let me know." Vernon finished.

"Yeah, I'd love too, I want to make new friends."

"Alright then, I'll go over to your building tomorrow and we'll meet my friends at Hangout. See ya tomorrow dude, bye"

"Bye." Mingyu replied before ending the call.
— — —

"Thank you for not saying my name, I want to talk to him with you guys around so you can help me convince him about Jae."

"We understand you dude," Soonyoung said while Jihoon and Vernon nodded in response. "But are you really going to talk to Jae?" Soonyoung added.

"Yes, tonight after he gets back from the gallery." Wonwoo said.

"Are you going to tell your parents?" Jihoon asked.

"I know I should, but I can't do that to Jae, there's nothing more he hates, besides me than disappointing our parents. They have this perfect and pristine image of him."

"You can't ruin his image, but he gets to ruin yours? You're too nice to him Won, he doesn't deserve you." Jihoon said, looking away from Wonwoo, shaking his head and completely annoyed with what Wonwoo had just said.

Wonwoo fell silent, they all went silent. Whenever they talked about Wonwoo's relationship with Wonjae the aftermath was always a prominent silence. Vernon hates whenever there was tension between them, so he broke the silence by challenging his older bros to Mario Kart. His cheerfulness seemed to lighten the mood because five minutes later they were all yelling at each other over banana peels.

"Are you serious Ji?! You said you'd throw the banana peel at Soon, not me!" Vernon said.

"Well, I guess I lied." Jihoon replied.