Just Do It.

Mingyu was sure Wonwoo was mad at him, he had been avoiding him ever since he asked him out to lunch. Wonjae also seemed to be avoiding him, but Mingyu's thoughts were completely taken over by Wonwoo. During the rest of his classes, he wasn't able to concentrate on anything, especially since Wonwoo, according to Jihoon 'disappeared third period' he also wasn't in school during lunch and hadn't returned to school the rest of the day. After their last class had ended, Mingyu asked Soonyoung if he knew where Wonwoo was but he said he had no idea, he also asked Vernon, but he gave him the same answer. His last resource seemed to be Wonjae, but given that they weren't on the best terms at the moment he was scared to even approach him. However, his worry for Wonwoo overtook his fear and Mingyu worked up the courage to ask Wonjae.

"Hey, um, Jae." Mingyu asked, still a bit intimidated.

"What do you want, Mingyu?" Wonjae replied, annoyed.

"Do you know where Wonwoo is? He disappeared since third period and he also wasn't here for lunch or for the rest of our classes. The guys don't know either."

"I don't know where he is, his last interaction with me was a text, he told me not to wait for him after school, so if you'll excuse I'll be leaving now, I have nothing to do here and I have things to do somewhere else-oh and here's an idea, why don't you call him, it'll be better than bothering people by asking where he is." Wonjae said walking past Mingyu to his car.

Should I call him? Yeah, I will. Wait, no, he's obviously mad at me, he probably won't even answer me. I won't call. Mingyu thought as he stood in the middle of the now empty school parking lot. Mingyu even waited a couple minutes outside the school entrance hoping that Wonwoo might come out or maybe show up, but after waiting and obtaining no results Mingyu headed home.

...

When Mingyu got home he immediately went to his room, he almost forgot that he was going to FaceTime Minghao and Seunkgwan, he needed to tell them about his feelings towards Wonwoo. He needed them to give him advice on what he should do. He went over to his desk, grabbed his laptop then sat comfortably on his bed and began the group FaceTime between his and his best friends.

"Hey, guys! I miss you!." Mingyu said excitedly.

"We miss you too, a lot, but 'I miss yous' aren't necessary right row, spill. Why did you call this emergency meeting Mr. Kim Mingyu? What did you do? Did something happen? Tell us!" Seungkwan said as soon as Mingyu finished talking.

"Seungkwan calm down, he won't be able to tell us anything if you don't shut up." Minghao said to Seungkwan, giving him a light shove. They were together in Mingahao's room, Seungkwan had gone over after school that day because his parents had friends over at their house. He knew that if he was there his parents would make him socialize and wouldn't let him go over to Minghao, which meant he wouldn't get to talk to Mingyu.

"Ignore him for now, Mingyu. We really do miss you too, especially Seung—"

"No I don't, you're lying!" Seungkwan protested.

"You literally cried of happiness for like thirty minutes after I told you Mingyu was going to call us."

"You cried?!" Mingyu asked, his voice caught the bickering pair's attention and they both answered Mingyu.

"No, I didn't—"

"Yes you did, now let's both shut up and listen to Mingyu because he obviously has something important to tell us, right bro?" Minghao asks, directing his attention to Mingyu, who all of a sudden tenses up remembering why he called his friends.

"It's about Wonwoo, the guy I told you about, Minghao. Seungkwan, I'll catch you up in a bit—'

"No need, Minghao told me everything about him. Is he still pretending that he has a twin? Is he bothering you some other way? If he is, tell me and I'll go to Seoul right now and beat him up for you." Seungkwan said, genuinely mad. When Minghao had told him about Wonwoo he got mad, he felt bad for Mingyu, it was already hard enough being the new kid, he didn't need to be pranked and taken advantage of because of it.