Better.

After Wonwoo had moved back to his house, things gradually began to come together. His relationship with Wonjae became more positive. This was due to the therapy sessions both Wonjae and Wonwoo have each week. Mr. and Mrs. Jeon also joined the sessions later on. They both thought that in order for their their family to heal they all had to be committed to and for one another.

For the twins, everything around them seemed to be healing, especially for Wonjae. He was used to hurting others so he wouldn't get hurt. But when his world collapsed and he experienced the hurt he had always been dreading, his views changed. For the better. The guilt of hurting his family, more so, his twin, would always be with him. But having Wonwoo's forgiveness made it easier for Wonjae to forgive himself. Someday.

Life for Wonwoo, after all the chaos, seemed more lively than ever. His family was in a good place, happiness wise. His friends were as intolerable as ever (he loves them though), and he had the "best boyfriend ever," Wonwoo strongly believed. Wonwoo and Wonjae had also begun working together. Wonjae had been offered a job as an official artist of the gallery where he showcased his art, and he accepted. The first step towards making his art known was to set up a website. Wonjae needed a photographer to take pictures of his work so he asked Wonwoo. Wonwoo accepted and became Jeon Wonjae's personal "professional" photographer.

Another aspect of their life the twins are working on is their future. Graduation is one month away. And since being organized is second nature to the twins, they already have all their plans established. Wonwoo will be going to Japan for two years and then finishing off his career in New York. Wonwoo loved photography, but he loved literature a bit more. He planned to study and learn different languages to specialize in said language's literature. With that, he hoped to start his own publishing company. And since photography and film were also part of his passion, he planned to include photography and film into his marketing team. Wonwoo had talked to Mingyu about his plans, but he didn't want to be separated from each other. Mingyu didn't want that either.

Wonjae was going to stay in Korea for a year to complete the exhibitions he'd already planned at the gallery. But after that, he was going to Italy to take an art course for two years and then to the States, more specifically New York, to attend a prestigious art school. Unlike Wonwoo, who had more than one passion, Wonjae's life revolved around art. In his many years of bitterness, he was able to express and free his feeling through art. This time it'd be different. He had newfound feelings. Feelings that conveyed new colors and new positive emotions.

Everything is panning out the way the twins intended. Simply, everything is better.

...

Mingyu had applied to universities both in Korean and overseas, he had plenty of choices, but he finally chose what he wanted. The truth was that he dreaded the thought of being separated from Wonwoo, especially since they have been dating only for a few months. Wonwoo had planned out what he'd do after high school since last year of junior high. When Wonwoo told Mingyu his plans, Mingyu felt sad about the fact that he'd have to be away from Wonwoo for a long time. He'd go two years without Wonwoo by his side. That's right, only two years. Mingyu told Wonwoo that he has chosen to go to New York. Mingyu will attend university there to pursue a career in photography and video production and a minor in art. Since he knew of Wonwoo's plans to go to New York, Mingyu was going to surprise Wonwoo by telling him they'd be together after Wonwoo finishes his studies in Japan.

Another couple that didn't want to be separated was Jihoon and Soonyoung, but they respected each other's different career paths. They wanted to make long-distance work. Jihoon chose to stay in Korea and attend university for music production and composition. Soonyoung, on the other hand, is heading to California where he'll continue training in dance. He'll be going with Jun since they both applied and were accepted to a dance training program in Los Angeles. Unlike the rest of the guys, Soonyoung and Jun would be leaving earlier since the program required them to train ahead of time.