He Loves You.

"Guys, I'm fine. Really." Mingyu said to Minghao and Seungkwan. He was currently on FaceTime with both. After reading the text from Mingyu in which he told them he was home, Minghao and Seungkwan decided to FaceTime Mingyu. They wanted to make sure he was home.

"Where were you? Your mom was worried. She Didn't believe me or Minghao when we told her you weren't here."

"My mom thought Seungkwan and I were hiding you. You almost got us in trouble. So tell us where you were, why did you disappear like that?" Minghao asked.

"Not now guys, I'm tired right now. We got here pretty late last night." Mingyu said as he yawned. "If you guys hadn't called I'd be peacefully sleeping right now—"

"Woah. Woah. Woah. What do you mean by 'we got here pretty late'?" Minghao asked surprised. "Mingyu who were you with?"

Mingyu realized he hadn't told his best friends he was dating the person he supposedly hated and that said person was currently sleeping on his bed. Mingyu panicked as he looked back at Wonwoo and noticed that he was stirring awake. In the time Mingyu was panicking, Mingaho and Seungkwan were waiting for him to answer the question.

"Guys, it's a long story I'll tell you everything later."

"No, tell us now." Minghao sternly said.

"Yes. Now." Seungkwan agreed.

"I can't right now. I—uh, I have to do stuff right now. I have to settle some things first, but I promise I'll call—"

"Mingyu?" Wonwoo groggily said. He had just woken up.

"Who said that!? Who's there with you?" Seunggkwan asked.

"Uh, bye guys." Mingyu quickly said, ending the call immediately.

"Hey, how did you sleep?" Mingyu asked Wonwoo then went back in bed.

"I slept well, especially with you next to me." Wonwoo said as he smiled at Mingyu. Mingyu felt like he was about to melt into a puddle of fondness.

"Ugh! Why are you being so cute? It's too early." Mingyu responded. Wonwoo only laughed then cuddled up to Mingyu.

"Who were you talking to? You were on the phone, right?" Wonwoo asked as they lay in bed.

"I was talking to Minghao and Seungkwan. They wanted to make sure I'm safe. I told them not to worry anymore and that I'd call them later."

"That's kind of them. You always talk so much about them. I want to meet them." Wonwoo said.

"Well... I have to warm them up to the idea of meeting you first."

"Why?" Wonwoo asked.

"You see. They know you as the guy that made my life at school miserable. So they kind of... hate you?"

"What did you tell them about me?" Wonwoo asked. He let go of Mingyu and broke off their cuddle.

"Hear me out. Don't get mad. I told them what Jae did to me. But at that time I thought he was you. It was when I had no idea you had a twin. I promise. I never told them you have a twin. Now I just have to explain to them that you have an evil twin that decided to mock my life. And that he did it just so he could have some fun."

"But you found out about Jae months ago. Why haven't you told them? Why haven't you made everything clear?" Wonwoo had not gotten off the bed. He was now standing, staring down at Mingyu.

"Because I'm stupid. Because I said some things about you that I didn't mean, but that I couldn't take back because they would make fun of me. I'm sorry. I'll tell them the truth today. And I'll tell them we're dating. I'll tell them they have nothing to hate you for because you're the most lovable person on this planet."