{Ghost Hunting}

"Well take the creek up five miles, cross then come back down. Chances are she'll stay by the creek. It's 'er only landmark." Everyone nodded in silent agreement and pushed back from the RV hood.

"Stay quiet and stay sharp. Keep space between you but always in sight of each other." Eevee dipped her head and headed towards the woods, stopped by Rick asking to speak to her and Daryl.

"First, Evenorra, I need you to turn in the guns. It'll just make issues with the others if you have them and they don't." She tapped her fingers against the holsters before pulling up the weapons and emptying both clips into the gun bag and the bullets left in the chambers and pushing them back into the holsters.

"I'm keeping these." Rick and Daryl gave her confused looks and shared them between each other.

"Why?" She turned and stepped away from them.

"I can still bash a skull in with these." She moved away to join the others waiting for Daryl to start the search, making her stop next to Carl who had insisted on going.

"Coming with?" He brightly smiled and nodded while showing her the knife he was given. As the two of them talked, Rick and Daryl eyed her from the RV.

"Keep a close eye on her, yeah? She's smart, but I don't think she trusts us much." Daryl snorted and shrugged. He didn't blame her, they hunted her down and drug her around and asked more questions than he'd be comfortable answering.

"Can ya blame 'er?" Rick shook his head but Daryl agreed to keep an eye on her just in case. They started their search up the creek, Daryl making sure to keep Eevee in front of him in case she were to go darting off. As they went, he took the time to gather any information about her that he could see.

She stood just over five and a half feet, maybe weighed about a buck twenty five with rocks tied to her feet and soaking wet, those clothes showed off every curve she had and she knew it too. Ghost fit her so well, she even walked silently. No crackle of leaves or crunch of grass or a snapping twig to even hint she was moving. The sneaky thing simply floated over the ground.

"Oi." He jumped at the voice of Shane beside him, a low growl escaping him. "You searching for Sophia? Or for some tail?" Daryl glared at the smug man and growled lowly in response.

"Shouldn't you be searchin' instead of questioning me?" Shane smirked and shrugged in response. He's seen the way Daryl looks at her- like she's game that keeps slipping away at the last second. She was a mystery made of beauty and blackness.

"I don't blame ya, man. But if you're not gonna flag it, then I will." Shane fell back into the line, leaving Daryl with that bit of information to chew on in his head. It left a disgusting taste in his mouth, the idea that Shane was treating a human being like some sort of endgame prize. It made him want to shoot the man in the face with his crossbow. People weren't trophies. He also recognized it as Shane calling him out as an alpha male, but it was bait he wasn't going to rise for. Especially not for a jackass like Shane Walsh.

He caught the falter in her steps and held up his hand for the others to stop. Rick and Shane leapt forward with him as they approached the tent that leaned haphazardly against a tree and in a bright neon green. The dipshit couldn't have picked a brighter color, could he? Reaching out, Daryl tugged on her gun belt and slid the thin woman to the side so him and the others could investigate the campsite without the risk of someone getting hurt.

"Stay here."

"I'm fully capable of taking care of myself, alley cat." He bit down the urge to smirk at her sharp tone and instead jabbed a finger into her collarbone.