{Servidor}

Dreams. They were tricky little things. They can project your greatest desires or your greatest fears. Eevee was being gifted with what may be a mix of both.

She was on her knees, the mattress below springy and firm simultaneously. Her teeth bit into her lip as she looked between two beautifully drawn sketches she wanted to tack to the walls above the large bed. One was a beautiful Chinese dragon and the other was an hourglass dripping between a sunny ocean and a cloudy night sky.

"Goddamn." Her frustrated pout lifted into a happy smirk as she recognized the voice.

"I know they're beautiful, aren't they?" A bag thudded to the floor followed by the juggle of boots as they slid off.

"Yeah sure, those too. I was talkin 'bout this wonderful outfit ya got on fer me." She looked down at what she was wearing, and oversized flannel, grey knitted socks that stretched up over her knees, and a black bikini style underwear.

"It's the same pajamas I wore last night. Good to know you still like it." Calloused hands slid over her thighs until they curled over the taut muscles of the front of her legs. Setting the drawings on a nightstand, she leaned backwards into the man's chest and placed her hands over his own.

"Very much so." His voice was a low and guttural growl that sent shivers down her spine. She loved when he did that.

"What's gotten into you, lately? First last night and now? You just got home from a rough trip."

"Sayin that you don't like our fun?" Eevee tilted her head back and hummed lightly as she felt his lips press to hers, the scraggly beard scratching at her face. But she didn't mind.

"That's not what I'm saying at all. I love the fun, I'm just curious is all." The mouth moved from her lips down her cheek towards her throat and she tilted her head to give him more space. With every kiss the hands slid further up her thighs, making her bite her lip to try and keep in her moans.

"No need to be quiet, everyone's dead asleep." Teeth nipped at her skin, earning the sound he was looking for with a hungrily low growl.

"Curiosity killed the cat, you know." Her eyes fluttered closed and she gently dug her fingernails into the skin of his hands. Thumbs hooked into the lining of her underwear, teeth gently biting down on her earlobe.

"But satisfaction brought it back."

Eevee jerked awake, this dream lingering in her mind unlike the other that instantly fled. It technically wasn't a nightmare, but she wasn't sure it was a good dream either. Air blew through her hair and made her freeze with the idea of a stranger watching her sleep. Well they had to be a lot closer than watching her sleep if she was feeling them breathe.

"Another bad dream?" The voice above her head made her both scared and relieved to hear it. Daryl.

"Yeah, still can't remember them." Lie. She remembered this last dream like she remembered all the others. Perfectly.

"What's it like to have a sibling?" Eevee had blurted this question out before she could stop herself.

"Think that depends on who ya ask. Andrea would say somethin nice, since she actually got along with her sister." She didn't know Andrea had a sister, must've happened before they all met at the CDC.

"You don't get along with your brother?" Daryl limply shrugged in response.

"We can survive together. But he's an asshole that doesn't play well with others. That's what got his left behind in Atlanta." Eevee crinkled her forehead and turned on her back to partly see his face.