{Deal with the Devil}

"Who the hell are you?" The Hispanic man growled, earning a glare from Daryl.

"Who the hell are you?" Eevee snaps before the Dixon could shoot his mouth off and get into a fight.

"He's bleeding out!" Glenn's voice shattered the tension. "We gotta go back!" Eevee looked to Daryl to make sure he would be alright if she left him by himself to work on Hershel. He nodded and she holstered her guns to crouch down and start ordering the group around.

"Come around here." She motioned for Maggie to come to her side. "Put pressure on the knee. Hard! Rick, we need to go now." The gate rattled and she instantly had both guns drawn and primed to kill as she straightened up.

"Why don't ya come on out of there. Nice and steady." Daryl growled at the five strangers. They did as he ordered and shuffled from their gated hiding spot slowly. The squirrelly man motioned towards the bleeding Hershel lightly in case it got him shot.

"What happened to him?"

"He got bit." Eevee tapped Glenn and tipped her head sideways for him to slip by them and find something they could use to cart Hershel back to their cell block. He nodded and moved towards the room, balking lightly at the jerky movement of the burly man that towered above everyone else. Eevee moves to her feet and points at the man with both guns trained on his brain with a snarl.

"Woah woah woah, easy now big boy. Nobody needs to get hurt." She smirked evilly at the man, sending shivers down his spine that he almost visibly showed. Glenn came back with a rolling table and she holstered her guns to help direct the best way to lift him without ruining the chances he had to pull through. They set him on the stainless steel and she grabbed Maggie's hands to keep the pressure on his stump, the woman jumping up on the table to get better leverage.

"I need you to hold this."

"Okay." She nodded and pressed the soaked towel down with all her strength.

"As hard as you can until we get back."

"Yes." She ignored the argument that Daryl and Rick were having with the Hispanic man about a rescue team.

"Rick! We have to go! Now! Leave these putas to their rescue team and let's go! T, the door!" He ran to the barrier and slid out his crowbar.

"Are you crazy? Don't open that!" The five jumped forward, pausing when Daryl, Eevee, and Rick pointed weapons at them with marred snarls on their faces.

"We got this." The cop growled as Eevee took the lead to take them back to the cell block. Knowing that the Dixon would wait until someone told him to move, Eevee shouted down the hall to catch his attention.

"Daryl. Daryl! Let's go!" He snorted and followed the group down the halls, pausing halfway home when Eevee halted and turned back to see the five strangers following their flashlights.

"Rick, they're following us." He turned and motioned for them to hurry up, they had to get back and close the door before these men caught up.

"He's losing too much blood!" Maggie called and they turned the final corner towards the cell block.

"Carl, open the door! It's Hershel!" The boy appeared at Eevee's scream and he quickly unlocked the door and swung it open. "Carol, you got this?"

"Get him inside on the bed." She nodded and turned to face the labyrinth of hallways with her guns drawn. Eevee stood beside Daryl, her hands practically dripping with crimson but she didn't bother cleaning it off.

"Ya gonna wash off that blood?" The woman smirked and cocked back the hammers as their footsteps echoed through the black hallways. Beth's voice shouted for her from behind the bars.