{One Batch, Two Batch}

Eevee sat perched on the top of a rusting silo with her catty eyes scouring the horizons and a large rifle in her arms. The war with the Governor has pushed into weeks of a stalemate standoff broken by the return of Andrea proclaiming that the leader of Woodbury wanted to call a meeting with Rick and put an end to the feud. She remembers that conversation vividly.

"The Governor want to call a truce?" She spat out at the blonde in their common room. Her arms crossed over her chest and she rapped her fingers over her biceps with her bottom lip between her teeth. "I call bullshit."

"Why is that so hard for you guys to accept?" Andrea demands as she spun in a circle to look them over.

"Because it's the Governor who's saying it. He attacked first when he beat Glenn and Maggie." Rick snaps.

"Philip never hurt anyone! That was all him!" The blonde woman snarls back as she jabbed a finger at Merle who sulked in the corner with a rag to his prosthetic. The pointing of a finger at him made both the Dixon men growl and glare like a pair of rabid dogs.

"Merle earned his place here." Daryl defended his brother. "Yer prick of a boyfriend near killed half of us if not more when he had his goons drive those walkers into the gate."

"The only thing we'll be accepting from your Philip is his surrender or his head." Eevee finished the argument with her snappy retort before her and Rick stepped outside for her to leave and give him the location of this meeting.

"Where's she sayin he wants to meet?"

"If he's planning an ambush this looks like the kind of place." She mumbled to herself as she spotted Daryl leading Rick to the old shed that was supposed to act as their neutral grounds for discussion.

"Anythin yet?" The walkie-talkie clipped to her waistband crackled with that familiar raspy voice. She tugged it off and pushed down the button to talk back.

"Nothing. You sure they'll be here?"

"I don't see why not. If they're planning an attack this is the best way to get to the best of us all at once." Eevee shrugged and nodded as the duo reached the rusty brown door. Daryl yanked it open and held up his crossbow for an immediate attack. After clearing the room he kicked his head sideways for the cop to step inside, catching the glint of someone else inside waiting for them.

The Governor.

"He's inside already." Eevee wasn't surprised to hear that the Governor has gotten there before them. They had been overly cautious about their arrival whereas the Woodbury head had picked the location beforehand and had the chance to scope it out.

"Rick knows how to handle himself. We've got the fun part of the job." The silver SUV that Hershel drove them here in swerved around the building and stopped a few inches from Daryl, the biker keeping his finger on the button so Eevee could be kept in the loop.

"He's already in there. Sat down with Rick."

"I don't see any cars." The woman slid down the roof of the silo now that Rick was inside and dropped to the ground with prickling pain in her ankles from the impact. Slinging the rifle over her back, she rolled out her shoulders and moved to her new place at the top of the roof.

"Keep it runnin." She was halfway up the shed when the rumble of a truck caught her ear to her right. Letting out small high-pitched chirrups, she dropped to the dirt in a skullduggery position. Daryl caught her chirps and tapped on the roof of the car as the big tan truck pulled into view across the street.

"Heads up." Eevee counted three crawling out the large military vehicle- Andrea, a burly Latino, and a mousy man with small round spectacles that kept sliding down his nose. The small woman peeked through her scope to take aim at each stranger as Daryl lifted his crossbow in a defense of his own.