Introduction

Ever since the first colony on mars humans have been fighting for control over the stars. Countries didn't have the capital to send their soldiers into space...

But the corporations did.

Soon countries dissolved into a mere illusion of what once was. Money ran the new world even more than it ran the old one. After hundreds of years their power only continued to increase, powering more and more expansion into the unknown. Many planets were then colonized as the human race spread out across the galaxy. Thirlwall incorporated was one of the largest medical companies in the universe. If you had a cold, allergies, cancer, anything wrong that had to do with your physical body, you would be using Thirlwall medication. They had a monopoly on this area of business. Thirlwall Inc. had been in the hands of a Thirlwall ever since it's beginnings in 2025, with its current CEO not being an exception to that. Karl Thirlwall is a very capable CEO even though he is young. He follows the advice of his mother, one of the top medical researchers in the universe, to guide Thirlwall Inc. into being one of the fastest growing companies of its time. New settlements are popping up everywhere, with thousands of courier ships delivering supplies back and forth every hour of the "day".

That is where we find our hero's today; even though they don't even know each other yet, they will save human kind...

Together.