Part 21

A/n: I'm sorry in advance, but it's not real okay don't be sad <3
P.s HOLY SHIRT BALLS thank you for 2k!!!!!! (???)

Earth was a very busy planet. It had imports and exports of all kinds at all hours dropping off various things. The docking stations on the surface were always a hub of activity, and it was easy to get literally pushed off track because of the multitude of people. But as the blonde stepped foot off the shuttle, her instincts took over, and she easily blended into the crowd of people making their way about.

Perrie did her best to make herself look different. She knew the Plantation was still after her, it would only take a fool not to realize where she would go. So she docked her stolen hunter ship at a station orbiting the moon, taking a shuttle down to earth instead. Plus, she had a new look.

With heaps of time and no way to spend it, Perrie had decided to get a little creative. She was still blonde, blonder than before actually. She had dyed her hair platinum blonde and cut it into a bob, just off her shoulders. She was wearing a dark grey cap, a leather jacket over a button up tank top, with jeans and those boots she had been wearing. Perrie felt quite confident weaving between people in the crowd, she knew she looked good, so maybe there was an extra spring in her step. Until three officers suddenly appeared before her, and she had to duck behind some crates. Her heart was beating so fast that she thought it might leave her chest. But they weren't looking for her, they didn't even notice. So after taking a deep breath she continued, moving a lot more carefully after that.

She boarded a bus heading to sector XFS8, sitting behind a noisy family. They had a fussing toddler, making it easy for Perrie to fade into the background, attention drawn on those in front of her instead. But the noise did nothing to stop her from drifting off; she was exhausted and coffee could only keep her awake for so long.

The sun was just beginning to set as Perrie stepped off of the platform, crossing the intersection and making her way towards the fast paced music. There was a sign above the entrance that read "Rasputin" in big neon lettering. Her target was bound to be in there, the report she had gotten said she frequented this particular spot multiple times a week.

The target was a bit of an alcoholic.

The blonde flashed a bright smile towards the bouncer, giving a name and walking past the line of people waiting to get in. The dirty looks she received were ignored, her focus lain elsewhere. She could already spot her mark moving about on the dance floor, doing finger guns or pointing to the rhythm.

Perrie couldn't help the smile that split across her face, choking back a chuckle from her amusement. How cute. The blonde wondered what kind of trouble this girl had gotten herself into. Hacking would be the answer to that. If Perrie was remembering correcting, this girl had snooped in places she shouldn't have snooped.

It was for the greater good. This girl would ruin everything if allowed, which she was not. Definitely not allowed.

The blonde forced her way to the bar, taking up occupancy at the far end where it was less crowded. She ordered a gin and tonic, on the rocks, smiling sweetly at the bartender when they winked at her. She sipped at her drink as she turned away, searching for the quirky brunette who she knew was already too drunk. This would be an embarrassingly easy job if she didn't have to make it look like an accident.

She found her over at a table doing shots with people she knew. The report had said they were her friends, but Perrie realized they were more so people who went out together, less friends more strength in numbers we kinda know each other but I couldn't care less if you disappeared.