Part 5

A/n: Isn't Perrie the most beautiful woman you've ever seeeen? Besides the other 3/4 of Little Mix😂😂
__________________________

Once everyone got back to camp Leigh-Anne explained the plan to Jesy and Lauren.

"So Jesy, Perrie and I will go find the scanner." Lauren said as she cleaned a hunting knife.

"I think we should all go." Leigh-Anne replied, setting aside the cooked food she was eating that Jesy and Lauren had brought back.

"It's dangerous." Jesy responded.

"Exactly. It's too dangerous for all of us here alone!" Leigh-Anne countered. "With you lot gone, anything could get us here."

"Plus you'll need me." Jade added. Everyone turned to look at her. One, because she hadn't said anything since she came back with Perrie, and two, because she wasn't being negative for once. "I'm the only one here who knows how to access the controls, let alone use the equipment there... unless Perrie magically knows tech stuff."

Perrie shook her head and smiled at Jade, proud that she was trying to be helpful.

"Then that settles it." Leigh responded. "In three days we raid the ship, activate the scanners, and get off this planet."

"Three days!" Jade and Claud cheered and clanked their mugs together, laughing afterward. It wasn't anything alcoholic, it was hot chocolate made from the coco beans Jesy had found earlier.

"Don't celebrate too hard, tomorrow we'll start your training." Lauren advised.

__________________________

Perrie sat perched on the edge of a crate. She was watching the light the crashed ship was casting into the midnight sky. Well, it wasn't midnight. Perrie guessed from the position of the moon it was much closer to 4a.m. rather than twelve. She was just about to take off when the pod door opened, producing a shivering Jade wrapped up in a blanket.

"Oh, hey." Jade said once she noticed Perrie. She quickly wiped her eyes and stood awkwardly.

"Why are you awake?" Perrie asked, concern was laced throughout her tone as she studied the brunette.

"Just needed some fresh air is all." Jade replied with a forced smile. What she said was only partially true.

"At four in the morning?" Perrie asked, that same amused look on her face that Jade was often met with. Instead of replying with some quick witted negative comment, Jade continued to be silent. She was exhausted and unnerved by the dream she just had. Except it wasn't a dream, it was a haunting memory that often plagued Jade whenever she closed her eyes. It's why she tried to be sober as little as possible.

"I had a bad dream." Jade admitted truthfully in a small voice. It felt good to finally be genuine with someone, and she trusted Perrie not to brush her off.

"Oh." Perrie said as she followed Jade to the crates and sat beside her. "... do you want to, uh, talk about it?" She had no experience comforting anyone, other than animals, and therefore didn't know what to do. But talking about it seemed like the instinctual thing to do.

"Well, I haven't talked about it in a long time," Jade responded shyly. "It's a reoccurring dream for me, well it's not a dream- but it is, but it wasn't. It was real... if that makes sense." She rambles again.