Part 1

A crate fell over and smashed on the floor as a guard in full body armor was sent flying. The crate started to ooze black ink, or at least it looked like ink. It was most likely oil since ink hadn't needed to be used for hundreds of years.

The girl ducked as another guard lunged at her, sweeping under their ankles and sending them to the ground.

"Where's the damn shocker?!" The commander yelled from behind his shield. They couldn't use their guns because this super human was valuable cargo.

"Here it is sir!" Replied a soldier in a black coverall uniform.

"Well shoot her already!"

Without another word the shocker was launched, sending a voltage of electricity at subject 77. She rolled out of the way with cat-like reflexes, causing the bolt to strike a crate of compact grenades.

"Retreat! Retreat!" The commander said but it was too late. The crates ignited into blue flames that shot out across the room, destroying the inner wall and tearing a hole in the outer wall.

_________________________

Ten minutes earlier...

"We have a breach in bay 17."

"That's impossible," states the flight Captain. "it's a high security area. No one has clearance except Cowell."

"Well I doubt it's him because the cameras are down." Stated the security moderator.

"This better not be Jade's doing." The Captain said through gritted teeth.

"Should I go get her?" An attendant asks eagerly.

"Yeah go get her. Even if it's not her fault she can fix it." He said, adjusting the star pin on his white coverall uniform.

"Yes sir." She stands and jogs out of the room. Not seven seconds later she sees a raven haired guard walk past. "Hey Lauren! Can you go get Jade?"

"Uh, sure? What's wrong?" Lauren asks, a bit confused at this request.

"Nothing to be concerned about, just tech problems." The attendant says quickly disappearing back down the hallway.

"Don't you have your own people for that..." Lauren mumbles to herself, heading off towards the common area where she knows Jade will be. Lauren was a high end body guard who worked for Thirlwall Inc., they often recruited ex-military personnel.

Just as Lauren walked into the common room Jade started yelling.

"Claud! Get me another drink this one isn't strong enough-" she takes a huge gulp, setting the glass down with a loud thump. Lauren was surprised she didn't break it.

"Ms. Thirlwall I don't think-"

"It's just JADE. Lauren, how many times do I have to remind you."

"Ms. Thirlwall, you're wanted at the command center." Lauren disregarded Jade's previous sentence.

"I'm a bit busy at the moment, get someone else." She snarled, waving her hand as she drained the last of her drink in one swig. Claud came back empty handed. "Claud where is my drink?"

"Jade you know they're sending for you because there is no one else." Lauren interrupted with a roll of her eyes, turning on her heel and leaving the room. She considered herself a very patient person, but Jade Thirlwall was a spoiled brat. Lauren had hope for the future of her and her family when she was hired by Thirlwall inc., but being assigned to a ship with Jade made her question how great it actually was.