Part 2

A/n: This is my first attempt at writing a jerrie story, idk if I will continue it. Any amount of encouragement will help keep this story going :) thanks for reading.
- C

________________________

Water, air, Fire and earth.

These elements were so pungent around her that all she could feel was their energies. They were intensifying by the minute, each one roaring like the creatures from her home. Their cries of pain was the only thing filling her ears. Subject 77, as she knew herself, opened her eyes slowly. A thick dark cloud of smoke was borrowing up into the sky, trying to get away from the blazing pile of heat below it. The flames leaped after the smoke, sending it on its way with a good kick.

She rolled herself onto her side and flinched. A spike of debris was lodged into her right shoulder. She sat upright, grabbing the offending object and ripping it out of her. Blood gushed from her wound for seven seconds before turning into a slow trickle, and finally then nothing. Even as she sat there the fibers of her skin were mending themselves back together. Could she feel the pain? Of course. But her nerve endings had been hardened through a life time of pain to only receive this as nothing more than a paper cut. She was bread to feel nothing and be nothing... except a complying piece of military machinery that could efficiently react to any hostile environment. Subject 77 took some breaths to gather herself, but her meditation was soon interrupted by a high pitched scream.

"My Spatium Phone!" Cried a mysterious figure around the corner. Subject 77 peered around the edges to behold a creature of which the likes she had never seen before. It was a woman with dark skin, who looked much more like a girl because of her youthful appearance. She was wearing a white blazer and pencil skirt- well, what once was a white blazer and pencil skirt. She was carrying a pair of white heels in one hand, and ran her other hand through her disheveled frizzy hair. Subject 77 stood almost dumbfounded at the girls beauty, having never seen skin look so soft in her life.

"Ms. Pinnock, I implore you to remain as calm as possible." A man of much the same clothing state proclaimed as he ventured towards her. Subject 77 shrunk back a little with a scowl on her face. He was not to be trusted.

"Mr. Chamberlain, I implore you never to tell me to calm down again." The beautiful woman said. "We have just crash landed on an uninhabited planet, full of dangers unknown to us and you have the audacity to tell me to calm down?" Her voice is strong with something that Subject 77 knows nothing of. It sounded like her keepers when she was younger and did something wrong. They always scolded her with a thick tone, but she never knew what it meant... until they electrified her.

"Leigh, I know. We're all in the same place as you." He responds. Subject 77 realizes that there are more survivors around. How could she have not noticed them? She notices everything.

"I'm sorry Alex, I'm just stressed." She says as she stops and looks at him. Subject 77 squints into the distance when an odd scent reaches her. It's the same bad small that came from that loading bay she was in.

"Hey guys, could we get some help over here?" Someone calls to the pair conversing in front of subject 77. They turn to go help, willingly letting themselves be lead to the slaughter. Subject 77's eyes go wide and she lunges forward to pull the pair back.

"What the hell?!" Leigh cries as she stumbles back. Alex falls flat on his back. Subject 77 picks up a metal pipe just in time as a humanoid creature, with an ink-like substance leaking from its head, jumps over a pile of debris to where they were just standing. She sacks it hard across the head, squirting blood all over Alex but missing Ms. Pinnock. Leigh screams in terror as the things head swings around backwards, only seeming to make it more desperate. Subject 77 stabs the pipe through the creatures head with one swift movement, causing it to go limp and slump to the ground.