Chapter • 3

I turn around and see an unknown person coming towards me. My first thought is who is this person?

"Jasmin.. We finally meet". This person says.

Now that I have a better look at this person, he had brown hair, hazel eyes, pale solid skin.

"Hello? Earth to Jas-" I cut him off, "How do you know my name? Who the hell are you?" I say. He smirks and looks down at me while his eyes shine, "So he was right, such a bratty little lady. I'll teach you some manners." He says. It pisses me off more, "WHAT DID YOU SAY? YOU'RE NOT MY FATHER." I lift my hand up getting ready to smack him, but he catches the grip of my wrist. Gasping at his touch it wasn't delicate or gentle, he grabs them hard. With my other hand available, I try to pull my arm away from him. He doesn't show emotion now, just smirks while standing there. Still hurting by his touch, I try to kick him in his balls. I succeed and he's angry now, a slight smirk appears on me.

"I'll be on my way now." I say walking away from him. "Oh no you don't." He says. I hear steps running towards me, turning around he's so close, he grabs me and I say "Fuck you." He gets angry and slaps my thigh. I try to reach for my purse but he grabs it off me. He puts me on his shoulder and holds my arms. I try kicking him but since I can't reach him I can't.

"Physical violence isn't the way, next time learn your manners little lady." He says. Rolling my eyes I don't move. I hate being obedient to others, obviously I'm not to him of course, but I was tired.

[Ten minutes later]

We are back to the college, he then places me down and says "Alright babygirl, I need you to be quiet, people are studying, if you behave I wouldn't have to do what I did before." He says. He gave my purse back too. He holds out his hand thinking I would hold his hand but instead I just go to the stairs to go to my dorm. He's disgusting, calling me 'baby girl' and thinking I would hold his hand. I then walk faster since he's behind me but his pace is starting to go faster, I then turn around and put the middle finger up at him and continue walking. He then stops, I quickly go to my dorm and lock the door, I then look around and no one was there, I take off my shoes and head to my room. I change into a very short- short skirt, and a shirt, then I go get my laptop and head to my bed. I think I'm going to watch a movie.

[Twenty minutes later]

I hear people talking, irritated I turn my volume up. Then I hear a knock at my door. "Not home, leave me alone". I then pause my movie and just wait for a response, "It's me honey, I want you to come in the living room while I change".  Is it the guy from before?! No, NO, NO! What does he want? Why is he following me? How did he get in?! No one is the boss of me, but this guy is starting to annoy me, with him touching me, expecting me to be obedient to him, his nicknames. What could he possibly want now? I'm just going to ignore him.

[Five minutes later]

Like I said, no one is the boss of me, so I just go back to my movie. Then I hear a knock at my door again, irritated I yell "GO AWAY YOU CREEP! LEAVE ME ALONE YOU SICK BASTARD!" I then hear my door open, it's him. His expression was serious and he walks towards me, my laptop was on my lap, he walks to my side and takes the laptop off of my lap and he grabs my arm.

"STOP! LEAVE ME ALONE." I say. What does this sick fuck possibly want?! He then drags me, more like picks me up and tosses me on his shoulder and heads to the living room, I struggle trying to get away from him. Then I stop and see other people.. "Oh no."