Chapter • 13

He carries me over to the corner of the living room where there is a desk and coloring books for toddlers. Are you kidding me?! He sets me down. I look up at him, "Are you serious?" I say. "What's the matter princess?" He says. "Mkay, I don't know what your problem is but I'm not a baby. Please don't touch me and treat like one." I say getting up. "Where are you going?" He says. "Somewhere." I say. I head to my room and I get my phone.

[Bold text represents texting]

Jasmin : These people are fucking crazy! They're treating me like I'm some toddler dressing me like one without my consent. I demand to know what's going on, find some information or something.

Robin : I know what's happening, they're just getting started. You know what to do, good luck.

He was apart of this shit all along? So is this a challenge? Are they challenging me?! Let the game begin, I hate going in my psycho side but it can't be helped! I think to myself twitching. My thoughts once again were interrupted by Zack coming in. "Come here baby, we need to talk." He says. "Okay~" I say coming towards him. He walks to the living room where Liam and Ethan are seated. Zack sits down and I sit down next to him looking at the TV which was playing soccer not caring what they have to talk about. Liam turns it off and I stare at the black screen. Hmm?

"Jasmin Gardenia, look at me. Take this seriously." He says. I still look bored. "JASMIN GARDENIA." He says raising his voice slightly higher. I still don't look. "I'M GOING TO COUNT TO 3. LOOK AT ME NOW." He says. I look at him with bored eyes and say "You have anger issues." "Oh you're testing me now young lady." He says. Oh am I? "Aye bro, calm down. Let's talk to her first." Zack says. I still look at him with bored eyes blinking. He takes deep breathes.

Three minutes later Zack talks first, "Well, you're probably wondering why we're treating you like a baby. It's because we all are interested in this thing called age play. Do you know what that is?" He says. I shake my head saying no still bored blinking slowly. "Age play is a form of role playing in which an individual acts or treats another as if they were a different age. Sexual or non-sexual. You would be a three year old." He says. My eyes widen, "SEXUAL?" I say. "In this case, no sexual relationship with us. You will address us as Daddy." He says. "You are the toddler." "No I'm not" I say. "Yes you are." Ethan says. "No I'm not." I say. "Yes" "No" "Yes" "No" "Enough." Ethan says. "No" I say. "I'm warning you young lady." He says. "Whatever" I say. All the boys look at me. "Does someone need a spanking?" He says. "Yes, you really do." I say smirking. "That's quite enough little girl." Liam says. "Could you pass me the remote? Thanks." I say. "Zack will watch you, age appropriate shows while I get the rules." Liam says. I turn on the TV and I turn to a channel with violence, blood, and murder. "Baby! That's not appropriate for you." Zack says. He takes the remote from the couch next to me and goes turns it to a baby show. "I don't want to watch TV anymore." I say about to get up but Liam and Ethan come back. Fuck. They have a paper in their hand. They sit on the couch. "I will read the rules to you, listen closely." Liam says. "Rule number one, Always address us as Daddy. Number two, behave and listen to us always. Number three, daddy knows what's best. Number four, no talking back or being disrespectful. Number five, do not take off anything we put you in unless asked to. If you do not listen to any of these rules, there will be punishments." He says. "Before I continue, any questions?" I shake my head saying no, I was so bored almost fell asleep. "Punishments such as time out, spankings, early bed time, no treats, no fun activities. Based on your action." He says. "You're forcing me into something I don't want to do." I say. "Well baby, what can I say?" He says smirking. "We will go out tomorrow, alright love?" Ethan says. I just ignore them. I get up heading to my room "Uh, uh, uh." Liam says. "You don't have permission to go to your room" He says. "You don't own me." I say closing my door and going on my bed tired, drained and bored. It's so overwhelming with these stupid perverts. I'll just kill them.. torture them once I have time to organize my thoughts and come up with a plan. Liam comes in "What did I just say? Did you not listen to the rules and the punishments?" He says. I just look up at him yawning not giving one damn. "I'm tired, I'm going to sleep." I say. "Baby, let me heat up some milk for you, but first apologize or you'll get timeout." He says. Are you serious?! "1..2.." "Sorry." I say. "Sorry who?" He says. "Sorry.. Liam?" I say. "That's not my name. I will give you three seconds babygirl." "I said your name and apologized!" I say. "Don't talk back." He says. Excuse me bitch?! "Come on baby, it's daddy" he says. "Ok." I say. "Say it." "I'm overwhelmed, give me some time please!~" I say with in a high tone. He sighs. "Okay baby I understand how overwhelming everything is, stay here while I get you some milk." I'm not drinking milk, I'll put up a fight. He leaves the room.. finally. I close my eyes trying to relax.. but suddenly I have the urge to pee.. fuck.

———————————————————————
[Sorry for the inconvenience! I took out some time to complete this chapter! I hope you enjoy so far! Last chapter until Jan. 15th].