Chapter • 22

"Ethan!" He yells. "No" I say tearing up again. He's holding me down making his way to his bed while I cry my eyes out, "You're stressing me." I say.

"Baby girl, I need you to calm down. It'll be one quick change." He says. "I can hear the pain in your poor voice." He says sounding so broken. I still whine, soft coughs.

Ethan comes in and holds my legs down and arms while Zack changes me. I just cry so hard my head starts throbbing. When he was done Ethan lifts me up and showers me with kisses. "Stop" I say crying. Ethan leads me to the bathroom and sets me down on the toilet, he gets tissue's and wipes my eyes. He picks me up and shows me how I look in the mirror, "Your eyes are really red baby." He says.

He brings me to the living room couch and sets me on there, I'm emotionless, quiet, in pain.

I'm getting tired, at this point I don't care. He comes back with a blanket, clip on pacifier, and a stuffed animal, it's an elephant, it's pretty cute but they touched it so ew.

He comes next to me and puts something on TV, I move slowly away from him so I would far apart, leaving a distance between us. He realizes and frowns, in silence. He goes next to me, he grabs my head and lays it down on his lap.

He comes to my face and kisses me on the cheek.

!!

I wipe it off with my fist. He chuckles.

"You don't like daddy's kisses?" He says.

I remain silent. He grabs the stuffed animal and puts it on top of me. I just close my eyes and take a deep breathe. I hear Liam's voice, "After care?" He says to Ethan as he shakes his head meaning 'yes'. What the fuck is that?

I hear Liam come and he kisses me on the forehead, I open my eyes and wipe it off. "Cute." Liam says with a smirk on his face. "Let me hold her, it's late." Liam says. I start to panic. Ethan nods and gets up but I stop him. I shake my head innocently.

"No, please." I say. He sighs and sits back down, I see a jealous face on Liam. Yeah, be jealous!

Liam dimmers the lights and makes the way to the couch too. Ughhhh.

I feel Liam's hand stroking my hair. I look at Ethan as a sign for help, "Can you stop touching my hair?" I say to Liam. "Watch your tone little girl." He says before removing his hand. "Hmph." I add on. Ethan begins rocking me and my eye lids get heavier. I'm half asleep after 3 minutes passed by, I feel something rubber going into my mouth. I don't fight it, I  just suck it.

I hear Ethan and Liam cooing. Ethan strokes my hair which is soothing. It's nice but I hate being babied, whatever.

                                 ♥️🎀🌸

I'm too tired to fight she thinks to herself before falling asleep.