Chapter • 33

[ Jasmin's POV ]

I wake up to a pain coming from my bladder. I tiredly squirm before noticing the pain is gone. A silent moment of closing my eyes before opening them up quickly and getting out my bed.

Please don't tell me I peed myself.. I squirmed as I feel the warm liquid between my legs, I open my door before noticing Liam watching some sports game as I head to the bathroom.

"Hey love, Zack is in the bathroom showering. Use the other one while I get your towel." Liam says to me as I nervously make my way to the other side.

I'm wearing a shirt that covers my diaper, you can still see the wet stain though. I brush my teeth quickly, but a second later Liam comes. My body tenses up.

"Liam I-" "First off it's daddy to you little miss. Now let's get you out those clothes and get you all clean!" He says setting down the towel and trying to get my shirt off.

I awkwardly refuse by turning the other way.

He sighs before gently turning my face his way. "I really don't want to punish you today, so be a good girl, okay?" He says to be as I try to avoid looking at him. Since he's taller than me I look straight which isn't directly to his face.

He tried again and I pout. "Come on love." He says with a warm smile. "We will have fun today!" He says 'booping' my nose.

He tries again as I allow him to and cover my top part. "Your diaper babygirl," he says as he looks at my bum and notices a wet stain.

I see his reflection in the mirror as he smirks, "looks like someone had to go potty, all on her own!" He chuckles before unstrapping it and turning on the water.

I still cover both parts as I don't feel comfortable showing him.. yet. I step in and he scrubs my back, etc.

Minutes later and he has finished, covering me in a towel as he walks to my room with me. I see the diaper on the bed along with a baby green pacifier, with a baby bodysuit. The sun shines through my window, wow, what a view.

The blanket is there so he could change me. My thoughts are interrupted by him.

"Come on love, up on the bed." He says as I sit on the bed. "I don't want to punish you babygirl, please behave?" He says in a soft tone.

I pout before staring at him. He sighs before putting on my bra for me making sure it's not tight and then gently pushes me down.

I whine a bit and start to get up when he comes with a little lamb on my face.

He starts moving it childishly, and with a high tone. "Come on love, cuddle with me while your daddy changes you! It'll be quick!" The 'lamb' says waiting for me to take it as I do, it's cute though..

He begins engaging in conversation using the high tone lamb voice as I chuckle a bit, before I knew it, he was done. He helps me with the baby like bodysuit that has clouds, then we go to my mirror.

He made me use the pacifier as I just focused on the lamb on my lap as I sat down. He does my hair in two pigtails before playfully tickling me as I try to not laugh.

Everyone is here as I look down. "You're going to sit in the highchair today love, for breakfast it's strawberries and apple sauce." Liam says trying to pick me up but I squirm.

"I almost dropped you. Be careful little girl." Liam says in a not so strict tone but a warning one.

I pout as he puts me in the highchair as my legs dangle, my legs feel a bit cold though.

I take the pacifier out my mouth and look at him getting the plate out. The bodysuit was short sleeves so the diaper ruffles stuck out.

Several minutes passed by as I was just finishing the strawberries. I didn't drink the apple juice that was in the bottle though until Ethan has commented.

"Hey babygirl. Why don't you drink your apple juice?" Ethan says picking up the bottle and trying to put it in my mouth but I turn the other way.

"Can I have it in a cup?" I asked quietly.

"In a grown up cup, Princess? We can't do that." Ethan sighs kissing my cheek again as I try to dodge it. Ethan tries to put the pacifier on me but I turn the opposite way.

"Babygirlll, come on." He says trying to do it again as I angrily take it in.

"Our babygirl was a good girl today, let's keep it that way!" He says again. Liam chuckles looking at me as my legs are wrapped around Ethan's hip.

".. but you do need to drink." He adds on. "Take a sip for me little one." Liam says to me handing me the sippy cup from before. I take it but I don't drink it.

I am dehydrated though. So I twist the sippy cup trying to open it but it won't budge. "What's the matter darling?" Ethan says to me.

"It won't open." I reply back to him focusing on the cup.

"Just drink it babe, it won't hurt you." Ethan says in a gentle tone before lightly bouncing me.

I pout before taking a sip, I feel much better than before. I see them both smiling as I feel embarrassed now.

"How about we go out and get some fresh air, hm?" Ethan says swaying me back and forth.

I awkwardly stare him before thinking maybe I can escape them.. maybe..