Chapter • 34

[Jasmin's POV]

Maybe I can escape from them.. maybe. I say thinking to myself.

Ethan sets me down in the playpen while I stare at the mat gathering my thoughts.

"Baby girll, would you like to go to the zoo today?" Ethan says smiling excitedly. I nod before thinking maybe I can escape once again.

It's 10 in the morning and I rub my eyes with my fist,  "Does our little girl need a nap first?" Ethan says cooing to me before trying to pick me up from the play pen.

"No! Don't touch me!" I say backing away from him pouting.

Ethan raises a brow before straightening his posture, "Little girl, watch your tone. I will not tolerate this bratty behavior." he says opening the playpen and coming to me.

I start to whine a bit before trying to get up and run, just for him to wrap his huge hands around my waist. "You— stop it!!" I say start screaming and trying to wriggle around, he just adjusts me around his hip. How strong is he?!

He goes to my room and drags a chair to the corner and gently sets me there, making me face the wall. "Sit here for five minutes and think about what you've done wrong, when you're done I'll get you so you can apologize to me." he says leaving my door open so he can see me.

I get up and close my door,

They're not the boss of me! They took my phone too!

I have no where to go if I come out this room, I look like a baby right now and they're most likely—

My thoughts are interrupted when I see Liam opening my door with his eyebrow raised, "..and why is this door closed young lady?" he says looking at me as I stand in the middle of my room awkwardly.

I gulp before crossing my arms around my chest, "because this is my room, and i'm not going to listen to you guys, now give me my phone!" I say putting on the best angry face I could pull.

"Oh? Now you want to act bratty to Daddy Li?" he says walking towards me before leaning me against my bed so my bum would be faced upwards, pinning my wrists together, before I could move he smacks my bum, the diaper even stings.

I blush from embarrassment, "Stop!!" I scream, but he unbuttons the buttons from the bodysuit and pulls the diaper down a bit revealing my cheek, "Stop!" I say trying to kick my legs but he's to strong.

Smacking my bum again and again, I begin to tear up, and soon start to sob.

"What's my name little girl?" he says having his hand on my cheek rubbing it.

"Da.. Daddy." I say crying in between.

"..and why am I spanking you?"

"because I was yelling and acting like a brat.." I say sobbing more.

He rubs my bum gently before pulling my diaper up and turning me over to button the bodysuit. I cover my face with my hair.

He lifts me up and I whine more, "down." I say to him quietly. He doesn't seem to listen to me so I begin to get a little angrier.

He wipes my tears with his thumb and makes me suck the pacifier.

Zack comes out of his room only to come towards me immediately as Liam puts me down, I look down at the floor. "Uh oh, looks like someone has been naughty today." Zack says crouching down to my level, "I heard you're going to the zoo today babygirl! You should be smiling!" he says rubbing my hand, I sniffle looking at the floor still. Until Ethan comes from the front door, leaving it wide open where people could see me!

"Hi babygirl." he says but I just look at Zack. "Help me, Zacky." I say as I hide behind him.

"I think someone owes you an apology, Ethan." Liam says as I just look at Zack. He frowns but gives me a reassuring smile.

"I'm waiting little one." Ethan says coming up to me as I tense up.

"No." I say to him looking at the kitchen counter clearly avoiding eye contact.

"Excuse me?" Liam says as he lifts my chin up with his index finger.

"I- I meant i'm sorrwy.." I say trying to go back to Zack, they all look at me and i get more and more embarrassed, like I'm a child.

"Sorry who?" Liam says as i look down at his shoes.

"Daddy." I say still looking at his shoes with a low tone.

Zack grabs my hand before complimenting about how good I did. He puts these cute flats on me as I didn't complain, and me and him walk to the car.

"Zacky, when will I get my phone back?" I say looking at his eyes.

"Don't worry about that cutie, you'll get it when we know you're a good girl, and I mean a really good girl." he chuckles before picking me up, the car seat.. oh no.

"No please not again," i say gripping onto him, "baby. don't be a bad girl." he says before giving me a warning look as he straps me in. Making me use the stupid pacifier again.

He kisses me on the cheek, shortly after Ethan and Liam came.

"I have a nice heated up bottle ready for you babygirl." Liam says, ugh

He just sets it on my lap, it was warm and I loved the temperature of it on my leg. A few minutes we all get settled in, this time Ethan was in the passenger seat and Liam driving while Zack was sitting next to me.

It only took about four minutes for me to fall asleep, and before I know it the second I open my eyes, I see the zoo.

[ Hi loves!! Runie is here, I made another book so pls check it out 🥺💞 ]