Chapter • 14

"Okay baby I understand how overwhelming everything is, stay here while I get you some milk." I'm not drinking milk, I'll put up a fight. He leaves the room.. finally. I close my eyes trying to relax.. but suddenly I have the urge to pee.. fuck. What should I do? Pretend to sleep now so he won't let me drink the milk.. then when he goes back and all of them are asleep I'll go to the bathroom and urinate. Good plan Jasmin, great pep talk. Drinking milk will increase more pressure on my bladder. I quickly go in my bed and start to get comfortable and I close my eyes, once again I'll pretend to sleep.

[ 8:56 AM ]

I wake up to the sound of TV playing and someone rubbing my head. It feels so good. I open my eyes a bit and see someone's legs. I'm on someone's lap? I open my eyes wide remembering I'm not at home anymore, I'm in college. "How did I get here?" I say fixing my hair. "Calm down love." Ethan says. "Where are the others?" I say. "They had to go to college. They will be back." He says. I get up heading to the bathroom. "Where are you going princess?" He says. "Bathroom" I mumble. "Use your diaper, that's the reason you have it on." I cringe at what he says. "I'm going to brush my teeth." I say rubbing my eyes with my fists. "Aww okay baby. Get ready so we can go out soon. By the time you shower they will be here. I'll get your clothes." He says. "I'll pick out my clothes myself." I say heading to the bathroom. It seems he didn't hear me, whatever. I need to use the bathroom so badly. I run to my room to get a towel and then head into the bathroom. I take off the diaper quickly, it made a loud sound. The tape was very loud.. shit. Lets hope he didn't hear. I took off my clothes, and sat on the toilet and did my business. I'm not peeing in that shit! I then washed my hands, I turned on the water and began showering.

It's been 5 minutes and I dry myself, thank gosh they didn't bathe me. After that I headed to my room. I must of fell asleep pretending to sleep, damn. I see Ethan in my closet. "What are you doing in my room? I need to change." I say." "A baby can't change by herself. Be a good girl and lay on the bed." He says. Is he crazy?! "No. I'm not a baby. I can change myself." I say. His face turns into a serious expression, his tone drops. "Now don't let me have to spank you for your actions." He says. I stand there dumbfounded until I run to the bathroom, I was just about to close the door when Ethan opens the door and I try to push it back. "NO!! STOP!" I say crying. He opens the door and carries me to my bed, I struggle getting away, he unwraps the towel from my body and I try to cover myself. "Hush love. You shouldn't have ran to the bathroom, you should have obeyed daddy's orders." I still cry. "All done!" He says. What does he mean? I wipe away my tears and I see I'm all dressed. "Let's get you breakfast babygirl. Apologize for not listening to daddy or you'll get punished after breakfast." He says. I'm embarrassed and mad my face is bright as a tomato. I just stare at him. "I'm going to count to three. One... two..." "Wait I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I say. "Sorry who and what for?" He says. I look away from him and say "Sorry Ethan for-" "First of all that's not my name, it's daddy. Start over babygirl." He says. I start to tear up again, he picks me up and bounces me, I still cry. He goes to the living room and puts me down in a baby high chair?! I cry harder. "Sigh." He walks back somewhere then back to me, I feel something inserted in my mouth.. a pacifier?! I take it out but he pushes it back in my mouth, I try to take it out but he stares at me holding it in my mouth. I try to move his hand away, refusing to suck that thing. "Babygirl, stop this instant or you will get punished." He says. I move my hand away and cry harder. It was so awkward.

He sighs and let's go of the pacifier, I cried so hard it fell out my mouth. "Baby girl don't stress yourself out." He says. "I don't want to be in this high chair or in a diaper!" I say. "Don't have a tantrum now. Don't you dare raise your voice at me." He says. I cry harder. "Do you want oatmeal love?" I still cry ignoring his question. I see him a bit but the tears block my view. The microwave shows it's 9:57 AM. He boils water to make my oatmeal. He walks towards me and picks me up. He goes to the TV and places me on his lap bouncing me. Flicking through the channels he finds a baby show. "Look doll, look at the show hmm?" He says. I start sobbing again. I hear a knock at the door, Ethan gently puts me down and goes to the door, I wipe away my tears embarrassed if someone else saw me crying. It's Liam. "Aww look at our baby! Were you behaving? Hm?" Liam says. "She was crying this whole time while I was making her breakfast. She wouldn't stop crying. She showered and I dressed her." He says. Liam puts his book bag down and he goes towards me, I get up but he scoops me up and showers me with kisses. What the fuck?! " Stop!" I say trying to get away from him. Is he trying to cheer me up? "Use your inside voice love. Don't you miss dada?" He says. I stay silent. He goes to the kitchen with me in his arms. He goes to the baby high chair I start to whine and tear up. "What's wrong love?" He says. I still cry. "She doesn't want to go in the high chair." Ethan says. "Want to sit on daddy's lap?" Liam says. I shake my head no. "What about me babydoll?" Ethan says. I shake my head no again. "You can't sit by yourself love." Ethan says. "Yes I can." I say wiping my tears again. Liam and Ethan sigh and Liam walks over to a chair and he places me on his lap. The diaper crinkles and I cringe. This day is worse already. I will kill them. Ethan brings a bowl of oatmeal to Liam and Ethan picks the spoon up.. is he going to feed me?
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Hey loves! I changed the date, I will resume chapters today! (Jan. 12). I made this chapter long and the next chapter will be updating today as well! I love you all! ❤️