Chapter • 9

"Come on princess, take my hand while Liam and Zack clean up the mess, okay?" Ethan says. Is he serious? Is this dude high? "You want me, an independent girl who can walk on her own and can do stuff by herself to hold your hand? The person who forced me to come with you guys, who is humiliating me?" I say. I'm so angry at them. My expression gives it all away. Zack and Liam stop picking up the clothes and look at me. "You don't have my consent to even be in my room." I say. "Young lady, watch your mouth. You don't want to face the punishment, do you?" Liam says. I glance over at him. "I can walk to the kitchen myself." I say. "Ethan, take care of the clothes while I discipline her." Liam says. "I didn't do anything, I just stated how it doesn't make sense to hold his hand to just want to the kitchen." I say. I meant like, I'm not two. "Apologize now." He says. What the fuck?! I didn't do anything disrespectful. "Don't throw a tantrum now. I'm waiting." He says. Oh shut up. I still don't say anything. "Do you want a spanking?" He says. "No." I say. "Say sorry to Ethan missy." He says again. "Sorry." I say. "Good girl. Now follow me to the kitchen and let's fill that tummy." Ew.. I should call my butler and tell him the situation I'm in. I follow him to the kitchen. "What would you like to eat? Hmm?" He says. "I'm not hungry." I say. "What about a snack darling?" He says. "No." I say. "Very well then, let's head to the living room and play, hm?" He says. He gets up and I just follow him. I have no energy to argue. I see blocks with letters on them, stuffed animals, and other toys a baby would use. What the fuck is happening? "Well sit down love, let's play." He says. He motions me to sit on the floor.

I sit down and keep silent with a bored expression. He picks up a wooden block and starts to spell something. I have no interest so I just turn the other way. "What's wrong babygirl? Come on and play." He says. "I have no interest in this childish thing." I say. When I move to get up the crinkle comes from the diaper. I cringe remembering I'm actually wearing one. "Who gave you permission to get up?" He says. "Myself." I say. "One more bad move and that'll be 10 spankings for you. Sit down here." He says. I can't take it.. this is all.. so humiliating.. I start to tear up and cry. Soon my cries became louder and louder. "Don't cry love. Daddy's here. What's the matter?" He says. You are the problem you retarded guy! Ethan and Zack heads to the living room. "Liam, What's wrong with her?" Zack says. "I'm not sure, she just started crying when I told her to sit back down. She didn't eat anything either." Liam says. "Want to watch a movie babydoll?" Ethan says. I just whine giving no response. One picks me up. "Don't touch me!". "Oi, don't you DARE yell at us like that." Ethan says. I cry harder. Then I feel hands pick me up, it was Zack and he places my head on the crook of his neck. He was the nicest out of all of them so far. "It's quite late, I'm going to change her in pajamas." He says. What does he mean by that? He's not going change me, is he? Let's find out.

(Happy Holidays!! 🎄🌟❤️)