Chapter • 11

Zack comes in with the chair, this is bad.. I didn't mean to, actually I did, but still I'm worried what they would do next. Zack comes in with a chair, where the hell did they get a damn chair? This wasn't in our dorm. "I'm going to let Liam do this because you DO NOT hit us, or anyone." Ethan says. Oh shit, Liam is the tough one. I roll my eyes, Ethan sets me down, and grabs my hand, we enter the living room. Liam has a warm smile on his face as he has the milk in his hand. "Oh, I was just going to her room now." Liam says. Ethan's stupid expression shows anger and suddenly the smile from Liam's face is gone. "What's wrong?" Liam said. "She's misbehaving again." Ethan says. "Oh boy, what did she do now?" Liam says. "She slapped me in my face while I was bouncing her." He says. Liam's face drops to a serious one. "Oh that's not good. Does little missy need some spankings?" Liam says. I will make them suffer. They will regret the way they're treating me. I try to get out of Ethan's grip. "I said I'm sorry. I told you I'm not a baby either." I say.

Ethan let's my hand go and I look at him with hatred that my eyes twitch. I begin to go to the bathroom but Liam grabs my hand. "You don't have permission from me to walk to the bathroom." He leads me into my room, Zack probably went to his room. Fuck, fuck, fuck. My room is empty, he goes on the chair and places me sideways, my belly is on his lap, he takes off my clothes until my butt is exposed. "20 spankings, do not move or I will add more." He says. I try to cover my bare butt but he holds my hands together. He slaps my butt three times hardly. I just gasp. This doesn't hurt me. He hits me five more times and I flinch. Six more times, I'm not giving in, I won't cry. It's not a severe problem. He hits me six more times, so hard it's burning, one tear appears. "All done babygirl." I'm so angry at him my expression gives it away. I wipe the tear with my hand. He puts my clothes back on.

He goes into the living room and cradles me. Who the fuck does he think he is?! It's been seven minutes now. I'm a bit tired but I'm not sleeping in this messed up guys arms. There's a bottle on the counter, I guess he forgot about it, a miracle. He then sets me on the living room couch, he comes back with the bottle on the counter from before.. fuck my mind. My mind cursed me. "No." I say. "You have to drink your milk." He says. If I could bitch slap him right now, I would. "Don't let me add ten more spankings for tomorrow." He waits for my response before picking me up and sits back down placing me on his lap, he lays me down with his arm holding my head and eventually I let him 'feed' me. Yuck, stupid perverts, I still try to prevent falling asleep on his arms. I almost, I heard him coo, I will hurt them.. After four more minutes passed by, he brings me to my room and he tucks me in. I turn the other way from him. "Don't be disrespectful before I discipline you again." He says. Oh fuck off you bitch! He turns on a nightlight. They probably bought that from the clothing store.

"Goodnight princess." He says rubbing my back. "Don't touch me." I say. "Where are your manners? Don't misbehave, before I spank you tomorrow again" he says before walking away and closing my door half way, I could see the light. Tomorrow will be another stressful day, I will kill them, no I will torture them and humiliate them the way they did to me. I close my eyes and fall into a deep sleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
[I had to write this chapter over four times because I wasn't satisfied with it. 😂
How did you like this chapter? 1-10?]
I love you guys 💞