Chapter • 20

"Well fuck you, you bitch ass stupid ass guy." I say putting up the middle finger. I get up and he gets up too. I smirk, no one is ever in control of me, try me.

"Instead of spankings, I want you to drink a whole bottle filled with water." He says.

"No, I'm not going to." I say.  He closes his eyes and breathes in and out. "I will count to three, if you are not in the corner by the time I finish counting, you will get 30 spankings." He says.

"Thirty spankings?! Are you out of your damn-"

"One..." "W-wait wait! Hey I'll beha-" I say.  "Two.." He says cutting me off. I walk to the living room corner stomping loudly.

"Aye. I will not allow stomping, I hear one more stomp and I'll make sure you have 40 spankings." He says. I roll my eyes sitting down in the little baby pink stool. Turning around so I won't see him. 

He walks towards me, I hear his footsteps. He turns me around and lifts up my chin with his index finger, he looks straight in my eye but I look the other way. "Look at me and listen clearly little girl. I will not tolerate bad behavior, do not EVER roll your eyes at me again." He says removing his finger and handing me the water bottle.

"You will be in timeout for five minutes, if I do not see that damn water bottle finished, it's 30 spankings for you." He says.

"Understood?" He says again. "yes.." I say quietly. He raises his voice slightly louder, "I SAID, UNDERSTOOD?" I flinch a bit. "My name is Billy. Now I want you to say "Yes Billy" He says pausing waiting for me to say it. "Yes Billy" I say. He smiles, "Now drink this, I'll time it for five minutes." He says.

I don't want to drink out of a baby bottle!Disgusting. He's sitting on the couch reading a newspaper with his glasses, I'm turned facing him still. I look at him and then at the bottle.

He licks his fingers turning the newspaper then looks up, he looks at his phone. "Three minutes left little girl. I'm warning you." He says. "..I hate you." I say quietly before drinking the bottle. He smirks then chuckles still reading his newspapers.

I finished the water bottle just in time because the alarm just went off. "Times up." He says. He pats the couch meaning I should come over.  I need to pee so badly, damn him.

"Come here you naughty little girl." He says. I get up slowly, I bite my lip. I cautiously walk up to him, the sounds from the diaper is embarrassing.

I sit down next to him, and the diaper crinkles loudly. He takes a deep breath and places the newspaper down.

"I want you to lay down, after you're going to take a shower. Behave or it'll be 20 spankings for you." He says. I shake my head no.

"What are you going to do?" I say worried.

"You want to do this the easy way or the hard way sweetheart?" He says.

I start to shake, I take a deep gulp looking at him again. He sighs, takes another deep breathe and comes to me. "No no no, what are you doing?" I say concerned and worried as he gently pushes me down. He pushes down my bladder and I tear up trying to stop him. My weak hand can't do anything.

Eventually I give in and again.. I urinate in a diaper. I'm still crying loudly. It's 7:52 PM, wow.

"Shh baby, you were so brave, hmm? Look how cute you are!" He says. "Would you like some cotton candy after your shower?" He says. "Yes.." I say.

"You can shower by yourself, but I'm dressing you." He says. I stay silent, he heads towards my room and I just stay where I am with the wet uncomfortable diaper. He comes out with a frog towel.

"Thanks," I say as he gives it to me. "but I can pick out my towel next time." He chuckles softly, "Do you need help with anything sweetheart?" He says. I shake my head know as he nods. He sits on the couch and I awkwardly walk to the bathroom.

[10 minutes later]

I finished showering and I'm all fresh. I come out and I see the dude not sitting on the couch anymore, instead I see grocery bags. Are the boys home?

[ HAPPY VALENTINES DAY❣️ I love you all so much ♥️ ]