Chapter • 12

Tomorrow will be another stressful day, I will kill them, no I will torture them and humiliate them the way they did to me. I close my eyes and fall into a deep sleep. The next day I wake up to birds chirping and men talking, I slowly wake up, the windows are open and the bright light shines on me. I look the other way, I grab my phone, "9:38 AM" not so bad. When I get up I cringe at the sound the diaper makes. I take it off and the baby body suit. Instead of showering, let me just change my clothes, I don't trust those boys. I had a cute thin sweater shirt that was white with a flared pink skirt. When I'm done I apply foundation, for a neutral gentle look. I apply blush and then a nice high ponytail. When I was going to put mascara on I hear my door open, I freeze. "What are you doing?" Says Liam. "I'm getting ready, what about you?" I say mockingly. "Where are the clothes from yesterday?" He says coming towards me. "I put the bodysuit in the hamper" I mumble. He lifts up my skirt, I gasp and blush. "What are you doing?!" I say. "Where is the diaper?" He says in a strict tone.

I continue doing my mascara in the mirror, "..it's in the garbage" I say. "Why did you do that? First off you need approval from us to wear those clothes and second off tell us when you're up." He says. Yeah yeah whatever. "Ok." I say not really caring. Can he like, get out my room?! When I finished my mascara I go get my phone, he awkwardly stood there while I was putting on my mascara. "Time out for disobeying." He says. I turn around and say "I didn't even know that was bad! I was just getting ready." I say. I'm not crying today, this makeup was expensive especially the mascara. "I'm sorry Liam. I'll behave." I say giving him my innocent puppy dog eyes with the 'baby' soft voice. "I won't cause any problems!" I say with a fake smile. He sighs. "You're forgiven, let's go eat now babygirl." He says. I grab my phone and head out with him, he closed the door behind me. He goes to the kitchen and I follow. I sit down and I see him putting something inside the microwave. Curiously I ask Liam "What's for breakfast?". "Bacon and scrambled eggs with some pancakes love." 
Mmm yummy!

I go on my phone, okay let me text me butler and tell him the situation I'm in. I texted saying how I'll call him soon or whenever I can. He responds soon as possible. "Put your phone away while eating." He says. I look up just to see my breakfast in a princess plate and my drink in a sippy cup. I laugh. "I can drink in a regular cup haha." "Aww so cute. Babies can't drink in a regular cup." He says. I look at him in disgust.. is he actually being serious? I just won't drink out of it. I eat everything off the plate and I don't drink out of the cup. When I was done I heard Liam was just about to say something "I-" he was cut off by Ethan and Zack coming in. They come in with bags. "I'm done, I'm heading back to my room." I say getting out of the chair and going to my room.

Heading to my room I should call my butler. Of course not now, they would ask who I'm talking to. When I was about to head to my desk Zack comes in peeking his head inside. "Hm?" I say. "Babygirl behave for me, okay?" He says. What does he mean by that? He comes in with a diaper. Oh hell no! Don't cry, don't cry. "N-no." I say. "Behave for me." He says. "I-if I behave can I drink water in a regular cup?" I say. He coos softly, "Alright. Lay down on the bed for me, you don't want Liam or Ethan coming in, do you?" Ew. I slowly make my way to my bed and obey, don't worry, they will be suffering soon. He lifts up my skirt and takes off my panties and applies baby powder holding my legs up high. Then he placed the diaper on the bottom. When he was done he had a huge smile on his face. "All done babydoll! You were such a big girl!!" He says picking me up and bouncing me. Don't touch me you bastard! He heads out the room with me on his hip. "Look at the big girl who didn't cause any problems! Such a brave girl!" He says. I avoid eye contact with any of them. "Aww, so cute! She is behaving so far" Ethan says. Zack walks over to the living room and places me on the couch, Ethan sits next to me. "She said she wanted water in a big girl cup! She gets that for being so well-behaved!" He exclaims. Hmph, let's see who will be obedient when I torture you. My thoughts were distracted when I feel someone placing me on their lap, the sound the diaper makes is disgusting. Perverts. I try to get off his leg but he bounces it and holds me still. "I just ate." I say. He stops bouncing me and leans me back. ..? He rubs my back in circular motions. Zack comes back with the water and I drink it, I gave him the cup back since he looked like he wanted me to give it back anyway. "Want to watch a movie baby?" Ethan says. "I like horror." I say "That's too scary for you baby!" He says. "I don't want to watch anything then." He sighs. "Okay babydoll. Want to play?" He says. "No." I say. "Color?" He says. Hmm I'm interested, that grabbed my attention. "Yes." I say, he has a big smile on his face.. oh brother. He carries me over to the corner of the living room where there is a desk and coloring books for toddlers. Are you kidding me?!
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
[HAPPY NEW YEAR❣️ 🎆🎊🥂🥳]
**I love you guys soo much! I made this chapter a bit longer since it's 2019 and since I didn't for the past 4 days I think!
I HAVE 1000+ READERS IN THREE WEEKS!! Thank you to all my supporters and my readers ❣️ I didn't think this story would get attention at all but it did!! I'm glad you guys are interested! I love you all!! 💞**