Chapter • 7

Eight minutes later I hear Liam and Zack.. ugh. I was in my room studying the eye anatomy when I hear my door click, I turn around to see Zack. "I'd appreciate if you could knock next time." I say. He smiles, "Oh babygirl, let's get going now." he says. "Excuse me? I'm not going anywhere with you sick bastards." I say. "LIAM! ETHAN! COME HERE." He yells. "Close my door." I say ignoring his yelling. His face shows anger. Liam and Ethan show up. "What's wrong?" Ethan says. "I think our little girl needs to be punished. Calling us sick bastards." Zack says. "I'm not a little girl. Stop with these disgusting nicknames." I say with a serious expression, pouting a bit. Ethan sighs, "We're just about to go. I think she should apologize and we get going." "No." I say. The three men all look up at me. "Jasmin Gardenia, I demand you to apologize to all of us now." Liam says. "But I didn't do anything.. I just said something. You guys should apologize for treating me like a baby." I say. Their faces show anger. "I think our little girl needs some spankings. I will count to 5 and I expect an apology to all of us." Ethan says. My expression shows anger and tears start to come. "5....4..," Ethan counts down. "N-no." I say wiping my tears. "3...2..." he continues. "S-sorry.." I say crying wiping my tears. They all walk over to me, I start whimpering. "All you guys do is— is- humiliate me and bu-bully me." I say whimpering more. "Babygirl, we're not humiliating you, okay? You just need to be disciplined, we don't accept this behavior. Now let's go shop for some things for you, okay?" Zack says. I wipe my tears. "Do not fight or make a scene and we won't punish you." Liam says. I hate them all so much. My tears are now gone. They go out the room and I follow them.

We head out the door, and make our way down the steps of the college, Zack holds his hand out wanting me to hold it, it seems. I ignore his hand. We head outside, "Babygirl, I need you to hold one of our hands, it's not safe." Liam says. "I know how to walk on my own." I say. "One more disrespectful word that comes out your mouth, and a spanking will be added." Liam says. I sigh and I hold Zack's hand. He was the one who was the most 'nicest' so far.

They all coo. Disgusting freaks. Thirty minutes later we arrive at a town. We took a cab. We get our the car and we walk to some shops. Ethan spots a shop and he leads the way. We go in, and I see equipment that a baby would wear. I start panicking but I don't show it. They walk over to an aisle with baby clothing. "What size are you babygirl?" Zack says. "I have clothing already, I don't need anymore." I say. "Some clothes are inappropriate that you have babygirl. Lets just shop for at least appropriate clothing, we're buying it for you, okay?" He says. "Fine, but I will pick them." I say. "Haha, okay babydoll." He says. "I'm extra small or small.." I say. He then goes over to Liam and Ethan and tell them what size I am, and how I will select the clothes. "We will select some too, and if you don't like them we won't get them, okay?" Zack says kneeling down to match my height. "Ok." I say.

I find a cute 'baby bodysuit', it has buttons where my coochee is. It's a nice baby pink and it says "c u t i e". There were lots of colors this outfit was in so I picked a baby pink and a baby green. I also found these cute flared knitted skirts so I picked three of them, white, blue, and violet. They were all baby colors too! Zack takes me to the register and he buys them. He holds the bag and my hand. Zack and me go outside but then I ask where is the other two, he says they're using the bathroom. For some reason I feel like they're lying, hmm. Seven minutes later they come out. "You bought it?" Zack says. "Yeah." Liam says. They have a bag but I can't see what's inside. We walk back to the college.

[30 minutes later]

We are at the college and I go to the counter and get my cotton candy. I head to my room while eating it. I hear crinkles coming from the living room.. weird. It doesn't sound like the sound a plastic bag would make. "Jazzy! Come here please!" I hear Zack say. I get up and head to the living room. When I open my door my eyes are wide open. "NO, NO!"
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Since Christmas is coming, Happy Holidays!🎄 🌟 💖