Chapter • 6

It's the next day, and what wakes me up is people talking and then the smell of something delicious! I unplug my phone and check the time "8:25 AM". Wow! I never get up early but I guess it's one of those days. I remember last night my door was half way closed, now it's closed fully. They probably checked on me. Perverts. I remember them telling how they should shop for stuff for me. Oh no, I should get ready and head out the door before they come bother me. I get out my bed getting my clothes and lay them on my bed. I had a sweater-shirt that is a nice purple magenta with white stripes and a pastel green flared skirt. I get my towel, cap, and my toothbrush, I open my door quietly and see the boys watching TV so I sneak behind them and go to the bathroom as quietly as I can, I go to the opposite one, the one where I didn't kick a hole in.

[Ten minutes later]

I'm done brushing my teeth, doing my hair, and showering. I get out the shower and the boys are gone. I don't care, I continue walking towards my room, I then get dressed. When I'm done I'm hungry so I grab my purse and put my eat against the door to hear if they're watching TV or something, I hear nothing so I open the door, I see a plate uneaten with eggs and sausages all cut up with a little sippy cup. I continue walking and I quickly unlock the front door, when I open it I hear someone, sounds like Liam, "Babygirl? Where are you going all by yourself?" I turn around to see Liam by his door. "Um I'm going out to eat breakfast." I say. "Sweetie, your breakfast is on the table. Come back, it's not safe to go outside alone." Liam says. Shit. "Okay!" I say. I was going to pretend I'm coming back but I would run away, let's hope it works. He gently smiles and waits for me to come. I stare at him for 2 seconds. "Fuck." I say before slamming the door as hard as I can and running as fast as sonic. I hear Liam screaming, I run down the stairs and I make it outside, I keep running. "Oh shit. Oh boy. Oh no." I say.

I keep running until I bump into something or someone. "Ow! Watch where you're going bitc-" my eyes widen. "Oh hey Ethannn.." I say before getting up and starting to walk away from him. He stops me, "Sweetie, can you tell me where is Zack and Liam?" He says. I start to panic but I don't show it. "I- no." I say. Fuck. I stuttered. "Did you eat breakfast?" He says. "Yes.." I say. "Oh really? Where are you going now? It's not safe on the streets." He says "I dunno.."' I say. "Take my hand, don't make a scene. Alright babygirl?" I cringe at that nickname. "N-no. I don't want to go back." I say. "Why not babygirl?" He says. "B-because I'm scared of Liam." I say. "Why is that?" He says. He takes out his phone while I sniffle. I hear Liam's voice.. oh shit. "Okay babygirl, talk to him and apologize?" He says. "WHAT? WHY?" I yell. He gives me a warning with his eyes. "No. I can do whatever I want! I don't need permission from you guys!" I say. "Babygirl, if you don't want to be punished you need to apologize and we will walk home." He says. My tears start watering, my face shows off "anger". "fine.." I say in a low tone. Ethan hands me the phone. "Sorry Liam." I say not really caring. Ethan takes my hand and he hangs up the phone. I can't read his expression. We reach to the college and he unlocks the door. I head to my room just to hear Ethan calling my name again. Ugh. "What do you want?" I say. "Come here right now young lady." I get out my bed annoyed. I open my door with eyes showing hatred. "Why did you lie? I thought you had breakfast." He says. "I didn't know that was mine." I said. "Ahh I see. So what did you eat?" He says. "I ate.. a breakfast sandwich." I say. I had to lie, I don't want his hands touching me. "Hmm.. okay. From where?" He says. "I went out to get it." I say. "Next time don't go out until you have permission from us." He says. I ignore what he said. "Zack and Liam should be coming back. We're going out." He says. "Ok." I say not caring before turning around to close my door. "You're going out as well." He says. "No. I'm not. You're not the boss of me." I say. "What did you say? Come here right now. I will count to five and I expect you to be here." He says. I just look at my fingers and just look at him leaning against my door as if I was going to him." "5...4....3... 2....and 1." He says. He walks over to me. "Go in that corner RIGHT NOW young lady before spankings get added to your punishment." He points to the corner by the living room. He grabs my hand strongly and makes me go to a corner. There is a baby pink chair and he pushes me down to sit there. "You will sit there for five minutes. You are to sit here for 5 minutes for not listening."  He says. I start tearing up. "N-NOT FAIR." I say. I yell. "What did I just say? Do NOT let me add an extra five minutes." Asshole he is. I silently tear up until the five minutes are over. "Time is up! Want to sit with me babygirl?" He says. I shake my head no and head to my room closing my door. Eight minutes later I hear Liam and Zack. Ugh..
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
How are you liking my story? Comment below 🙂💞