Chapter • 18

Oh lovely, one day you'll slip into little space." He says. I tilt my head a little. "What is that?" I say curiously. "You'll see one day love." He says. I might have to do some research. These targets will be eliminated. We head into the park and of course I had to hold one of their hands, even thought I disliked all of them I had to pick, so I went with Zack. They pay to go in the park, it's a big beautiful park. Every time I walk I hear crinkles, I wonder if someone could see that I'm wearing one, so embarrassing. This is my chance to cry for help, hopefully. There's grass everywhere and a hill with a tree, of course they go up there. They set a blanket and they sit down, I don't. "Sit down sweetheart." Ethan says. "I don't want to." I say. "Well you have to. Sit down NOW." Liam says. "We just came here to have fun, she needs to be very well behaved. Go easy on her dude."  Zack says. What does he mean? I hear people walking towards my direction. "Huh?" I turn around and I see one girl, and one man.

The girl is skipping wearing a Lolita dress? Ethan, Liam, and Zack all stand up. They shake hands with the man, the girl is jumping. The man kneels down to match my height, "Hi little one! How are you?" He says. "I'm fine." I say. "How old are you, hmm?" He says. "I'm seventeen." I say. "No silly! Your little age?" He says. "Seventeen?" I say. What does he mean? "Three." Liam says. "Aww!" The man says. The man points to the girl next to him "This little girl is Eva! Her little age is 4-5. Why don't you girls play while I chat with your daddies, yeah?" The unknown man says. I'm not interested in who he is or his identity so I shrug it off. "Ok." I say. The girl hops and takes my hand and jumps. "Hi! Hehe!!" She says. "Hello." I say. She stops jumping and pouts, "Why are you sad?" She says. She looks as if she is 20. "I don't know." I say. "How old are you if you don't mind me asking?" I say. "Hm? I am 5!" She says. Are you serious? "No no, I meant your um big age." I say not knowing if that's the correct term. "Oh! I'm 21!" She says. I'm one year off. "Wanna play hide n' seek? Hehe!" She says. "No I'm fine." "It's fun! Come on! I'll be the hider! Count to ten! Hehe" she says.  I'm not playing, I sit down and go on my phone. The grass is so wonderful and the breeze is perfect. Only like four people passed us so far.

After about three minutes Ethan comes up to me, I turn off my phone. "Why didn't you play with Eva? She's sad now." Ethan says. "I told her I didn't want to play." I say. "She's out of her little space, oh babygirl apologize to her." He says. "I just didn't want to play, I don't get why I should apologize." I say. "Play with her then babygirl, Be on your best behavior." He says calmly. I get up and walk towards Eva, she's sitting down staring at the grass with the man next to her. Eva looks up when she sees my shadow, "Sorry I didn't play with you, um do you want to play?" I say with a bored, 'I don't care' or 'I don't want to be here expression' face and tone. She smiles brightly, if she's an adult she should act like one. This is crazy. "Okay!" She says. "I'll be the seeker." I say. "She turned in instant little space." The mysterious man whispered. I counted to ten and I see her hiding behind the mysterious man.. really? I walk up to her, she giggles as if I don't know. "Found you." "Aww! I thought you wouldn't see me! Hehe" she says. Bitch you were right behind him. "Ok." I say. "Do you want to color wiff me?" She says. "No." I respond. "What abouttt..." I cut her off  "I'm fine. I don't want to do anything." I say. She pouts. "Dadddyyyy.." she says to the man and he turns around. "Yes darling?" He says. "She doesn't want to pway wiff me... I'm sad.." she says in a babyish voice. I walk away going to grab my phone from where I left it. "Babygirl! Come on let's go." Ethan says. There wasn't really a chance to escape, I would of called other people, but the stupid women-child bothered me. I just stand there. They all look at each other and then get up, I continue walking. "Wait for us babygirl." Ethan says. I notice Liam is with the man. In a bored expression, my eyes implying "fuck this" I stand still waiting for them. Zack grabs my hand lightly, as we continue walking to the car.