Chapter • 24

[Jasmin's POV]

"You can't keep doing this, Ethan." Liam says. "Oh whatever, she's our little princess after all." He says unbuckling me. What are you doing? Get away from me.

He unbuckles me and picks me up but I tried to run off. "Woah, hey hey calm down babygirl."

He sets me down on his lap and brings my plate. He cuts it up in pieces and Zack comes over to feed me on the opposite side of us. I turn my head the other direction.

"What's wrong babygirl? You have to eat." He says. "I'm not hungry. I don't want to eat that." I say.

Liam was about to say something but Ethan held his hand up telling him to be quiet. "Oh shush Liam." Ethan says.

I smirk and Liam seems to catch that. "How about feeding yourself breakfast then lovey?" Ethan says. I shake my head in excitement cracking a smile.

I devour half of the breakfast but slowly and cautiously, examining the pieces before I eat it. I left the plate there when I was done. While I was eating they were talking.

Impatiently I got up out of Ethan's lap. "You're not excused little girl." Liam says with a deep raspy voice.  "I excused myself." I say back.

"Don't talk back, you know the rules." Liam says getting up going to the counter getting something from the fridge. I go to the living room getting the remote and turning on the TV.

"Age appropriate shows love." Liam says.

"Me and Zack needs to go to college today, so Liam will be with you." Ethan says coming up to me trying to kiss my forehead but I move my head. He just chuckles.

I turn off the TV one second later. Sighing I go to my room while Liam was washing dishes in the kitchen.

Heading to my desk I start to spin my pencil then stab my desk leaving a deep dent. "Love? Are you alright?" Liam says in a deep voice.

I simply ignore him.

He comes into my room without knocking with yellow gloves with soap on them and an apron. Looks like he's doing the dishes.

"I said, are you alright? Do not ignore me." Liam says again in a deep raspy voice.

"Yes, I'm alright." I say quietly.

He takes a deep breathe before heading back into the kitchen. I need to use the bathroom so I get up and go. When I walked out, Liam was watching TV but glances over to me as he heard my footprints.

"Where are you going babygirl?" He says.

I panicked for a quick moment but I didn't show it.

"To the.. bathroom." I say continue walking. "Use your diaper love, okay?" He says with his tone changing slightly. He gets up from the couch.

I gulp, He slowly steps closer to me as I back away.

[Liam's POV]

As I cautiously walk towards my poor little baby, she backs away.

"Now now baby. Daddy is just going to walk over to you. We can do whatever you want, yeah?" I say as gently as possible.

I'm more stricter with our babygirl since Ethan and Zack don't go that hard with her, she can't do whatever she wants.

I wait for a response but her response is silent.

"Do you want to have some spankings on that little bum darling?" I say.

She innocently shakes her head implying 'no'.

"Alright then love, come here to daddy. I won't force you into using your diaper now, so we can watch any shows, we can bake, we can color.. any fun activity, okay?" I say.

She gulps again and I walk up to her, she doesn't move but she looks so scared. "Baby shh." I say as I take her small hand and go back to the living room with her seated next to me, her diaper crinkles.

"Now, tell dada what you want to do." I say facing her.

She looks uncomfortable. "Baby, I know you're not used to this, but eventually you will be. If you want me to look away while you go I will." I say to her.

She needs to go eventually, poor babygirl.

I rub her leg before pushing slightly on her bladder. That caught her in shock before she gasp moving my hand away.

"Lovey, you need to go now before I make you go and you will be punished after." I say.

She was about to get up and run but I catch her and push her bladder, her eyes start to swell up and it pains me to see that.

She lets it all out. "Good girl! Who's a good girl? You are!" I exclaim.

I pick her up as she sobs, I enter my room getting the diapers from my closet as quickly as possible. She gets out of my bed but I push her down.

"N-no." She says sobbing again. "Baby shhh." I say before gently removing her soggy wet diaper. She tries to stop my hand by kicking her legs but I give her a warning.

"Aye. That's a no no." I say as she stops. As she cries I quickly change her diaper before patting her bum and picking her up swaying her.

"Look darling! All done!! I'm so proud of you!" I say rubbing her back. I get a pacifier from my desk and try to push it in her mouth.

"Don't make me punish you now, and suck it properly." I say to her pushing it in her mouth and as she takes it in.

I smile, I place her on my hip and make my way to the bathroom, I grab tissues and head to the living room. As I wipe her tears she sucks the pacifier so innocently.

She's adorable! She yawns a bit and she looks as if she's embarrassed. Probably the crying made her worn out and tired already.

"How about you take a nap with dada?" I say.

"No." She says pouting.

I know she's lying, she just doesn't want to sleep with me.

I lay down on the couch and with my index finger I motion her to come here. "Come here." I say closing my eyes.

She slowly comes and lays on top of me. I melt.

I hear her heartbeat, it's fast. She's scared. "Close your eyes princess." I say rubbing her back. Everything is quiet, all I can hear is her sucking the pacifier before falling asleep with her.

[ SURPRISE ! April is here, let's start it off with an 1000+ word chapter !! ♥️ ]