Chapter • 21

I finished showering and I'm all fresh. I come out and I see the dude not sitting on the couch anymore, instead I see grocery bags. Are the boys home?

This is my chance to change myself before they do. I would escape but I'm not dressed. I quickly go in my room, I see diapers, baby powder, a knitted flared skirt and a cute shirt. I also see wipes, baby oil, and a pacifier. I'm not getting dolled up!! Heck no.

I quickly get dressed by putting on the skirt and shirt but not the diaper or pacifier I run to my clothing drawer and put on underwear.. good. Proper stuff, I'm certainly satisfied.

I sigh in relief, I put on some comfy socks and I take a deep breathe. Before I go out my room, I grab all the diapers, wipes, etc. and I put them all on the couch in the living room.

I go back to my room, I hop in my bed and turn on the TV, I just scroll through the channels seeing if there's anything actually good. I go to a random show. I yawn looking at the time.

8:19 PM

Why am I so tired? It's too early to go to bed. Maybe it's because I barely slept yesterday. A minute passed by and I hear chattering.. oh no. You really have to be kidding me.

I roll my eyes. "Pity." I say under my breathe. "Lovey! We're home!" Someone shouts. Sounds like Zack. My door opens and Liam's head sticks out, "Hi love! We bought some groceries, come here and help us." He says. "I'm watching my show, I'm good." I say. "Be a good girl and help us." He says "I didn't buy your groceries, I didn't even go with you. Knock on my door next time." I say.

He opens my door wide, "I heard you weren't behaving well for Billy either. Does someone need spankings then?" He says.

I huff as I get out, but then he holds up his hand as in 'stop'. "Wait a minute." He says coming up to me. "What are you doing?" I say.  He goes to the side of my bed but I run, "HEY!" Liam says. I go out my room and I try to get out but Zack holds me. "Woah there little one. Slow down." He says.

Liam comes dashing, "What's wrong with you!" He says. "Trying to escape love? Do you want to be punished that badly?" Liam says. He does a little nod before saying "Turn her around." To Zack. "NO!" I say.

I know what they want!

"Stop yelling and screaming in this damn place." He says as I struggle getting out of Zack's grip. I feel Liam lifting up my skirt. I blush in embarrassment and in anger. I see Ethan looking at me just frozen.

"Next time you take a shower and no one is there to dress you, wait on your bed." He says. "I'll change her." Liam says as Zack places me down. I tear up terrified. "No please Zack I'll be good. I don't want this." I say begging up.

He frowns as he looks sorry for me. "Little girl, that isn't my name." He says. I start to tear up more, Liam being the heartless jerk takes my hand and leads me to my room throwing me on the bed. Why is he acting so violent?

"Where the fuck did you put the diapers?" He said yelling at me. "I-I don't know." I say. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW?" He says. I start to cry more, "Quit your damn crying." He says. I sniffle as I wipe the tears from my sleeves.

He marches out my room, I grab my phone from my desk and call my butler "pick up, pick up, pick up..." I say nervously. He picks up the phone "Robin! Please help me, they're forcing me in diapers and Liam is being violent with me." I say sniffling between that sentence. "What? He's doing that again?" He says. "What are you talking abou-" I'm cut off to him ending the phone call. I cry more, my eyes terrified. A few seconds later Liam comes in with diapers. "N-no, NO" I say trying to crawl out of my bed but he catches my foot and drags me closer to him.

I scream in terror before I feel him turning me around and slapping my ass as hard as he can. I cough and crying in pain, sniffling. Ethan and Zack come running in my room. I'm tearing up to notice that they even came in.

"Oh my gosh, what are you doing to the poor baby?" Zack says running up to Liam. Liam puts his arm up in the air to spank me again but Ethan holds him down. "Go put her in your room Zack." He says grabbing the diapers and my hand leading me into his room.

I'm still tearing up, trying to cover my tears with my fists. "Sit down love." Zack says motioning me to his bed. I shake my head no. "Cmon love, I'm sorry for the way Liam treated you. He had something going on, your butler informed us about the situation." He says. "I don't want to go in diapers please." I say tearing up more. He sighs.

I look at his room taking a glance being cooling myself down. "I don't want to be changed. Please" I say again. "Rules are rules, come and lay down." He says, just a gentle soothing voice for a guy like him. Well you know how I am, I see a water bottle, I grab it and throw it at him, he shields himself and I run, but he catches me again. "I wanted to give you extra time to stay up, watch movies and chill, but you want to be a bad girl? I would change you in private but I guess not." He says.

"Ethan!" He yells. "No" I say tearing up again. He's holding me down making his way to his bed while I cry my eyes out, "You're stressing me." I say.