Chapter • 15

Ethan brings a bowl of oatmeal to Liam and Ethan picks the spoon up.. is he going to feed me? While I'm sitting on Liam's lap he rubs my back. If feels good so I'm not bothered but he's a pervert! Disgusting hands. I shift uncomfortably and he stops. Ethan picks up the spoon stirring the oatmeal and then brings it up to my mouth. My exact words were somehow "?". I try to take the spoon but he backs it away. "No darling, let daddy feed you." He says. I shake my head no. "Want dada to feed you love?" Liam says. "I can feed myself." I say. "Love, babies can't feed themselves." Ethan says. "But I'm not a baby!" I say. "Yes you are, you're our babygirl." Liam says. "Oh! Almost forgot! Her bib!" Ethan says. Instead of staying still I try to get up, "I don't want a bib." I say. "Hmm? Love, we don't want to make a mess on your shirt!" Liam says. "How come you don't wear a bib then?" "Haha, we know better baby, you don't know better love." He says. "Yes I do." Ethan comes back with a bib, the words on it were "Daddy's girl". "Isn't it cute? She'll look so adorable in this." Ethan said. Liam nodded and Ethan started taking out the velcro from the back, he came over to me and I shifted away, backing into Liam's chest. "No!" I say. "This is your second warning. Indoor voices." Liam said. "I don't want to wear that." I whine. "I know baby, but we don't want to ruin your outfit." Ethan says. He waits for my response but I remain silent, Ethan then attempts to put the bib on me but I still shift away. "Stay still love. Your oatmeal will get cold." Ethan says. "Oh for goodness sake." Liam says as he picks up my arms and holds them, I struggle against his grip, Ethan puts the bib on me. I'm mad, my face shows anger. "Let's switch bro, I'll feed her." Liam says. ".. and if you misbehave I won't hesitate to discipline you, understand?" He says, his tone drops very deep. I just stay silent, "I said DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" He says, I flinch. "Yes Lia-" "That is NOT my name." He says, finishing the sentence, he adds on "Say it again." "Yes daddy." I say quietly. "Aww good girl!" Ethan says. I'm still irritated and mad at them. Ethan puts me on his lap and Liam goes on the other side, he picks up the spoon and puts it towards my mouth "Here comes the airplane!" He says. Is he serious?! I just stare at it. "Can I feed myself please? I'll be good, I promise." I say. "Haha, sorry love." Liam says as he proceeds to 'feed' me. If this was the case I would let Ethan feed me, he's not as dominant as Liam. I was angry but he fed me, when we were done Ethan wiped my mouth and took off the bib. "Do you want apple juice to drink love?" Liam says. I nod my head saying yes. He comes with a sippy cup filled with apple juice. Are these people serious?! They can't be joking. Ethan was sitting watching TV, and I was on the carpet floor. After Liam handed me the sippy cup he went back to the kitchen to clean the bowl and the spoon. I looked over to see it's now 11:35 AM. Time flew quickly. I took off the lid from the sippy cup, I'm not drinking that with the lid on, I drank some and put back on the lid, none of them saw me, when I was done I got up and put it on the counter, turning back to walk to my room I hear Liam "Babygirl, where are you going?" He says. "To my room." I say annoyed. "First of all, do not talk to me like that, second of all cut the attitude." Mkay, whatever big guy. "I don't have any attitude." I say proceeding to turn around and go to my room. He never said anything back.

I was browsing on my phone and about 30 more minutes later I heard Zack's voice, he's probably back from college. "Babygirl! I'm home!" He yelled. I'm not some baby! I won't allow them to continue this, I ignore his response. I hear footsteps coming towards my room, what does he want now?! "Zack is here love, let's get going." Liam says peeking his head out my door. "Go outside?" I say. "Yes." He chuckles. "Where will we be going?" I say. "To the park, a huge one love. A picnic." He says. "But I don't want to go out, my legs are worn out." He laughs gently "Want one of us to carry you babygirl?" He says. "I just don't want to go out." I say. "Too bad baby, we can't leave you home." He says. "Yes you can, I'm not a fucking baby." I say. He gasps. "Excuse me? Did you use that kind of language to me?" Liam says. Zack comes in smiling "Hey babygirl!" He says coming over to my bed. "She's in big trouble, using language that shouldn't be used." Liam says. Zack's smile drops. Oh fuck off Liam. "Sorry." I say. "20 spankings for you, get over here now." Liam says pointing to the floor wanting me to come. I start to tear up, "Zack, it was a mistake, I won't do it again. I don't want any spankings." I whine using a baby voice. Zack sighs and looks over to Liam he rubs my back. "Dude, this can pass. If she does it again you can discipline her." Zack says. Maybe I can escape and run away! My eyes bright up. "Fine, next time she uses that language again she will get 30 spankings. I'm going to pack my stuff." Liam says. "Hehe thank you~" I say to Zack. "This is only one time, don't expect to get away with that next time." He says. "Did you pee or poop in your diaper baby?" He says. "No." I say. "You have to eventually babydoll. Come on, let's go in the car and wait for Ethan and Liam. I nod getting out my bed and reaching for my phone. "Ethan! Liam! Me and the baby are going to the car." I hate them calling me baby. "Come on lovely, hold my hand." He says. I don't do anything, he sighs and grabs my hand.

We walk to the parking lot in back of the college, it was a nice red car, he opens the door and the fresh smell of the car is so good. I see a baby car seat, and I hesitate. "Come in babydoll. Sit down for daddy." Zack says. I let go of his hand. "NO" I yell. This is too much, I can't..