Chapter 2.

"There's a bright side ,To every wrong thing - If you're looking at me through the right eyes.
Darkness in my name, Don't you wanna come and play on the cool side?
Don't be so shy"

**

To HarrySent 3

To Harry
Sent 3.06pm:
How can you see me?

I look around again, feeling a knot form in my stomach as the memories of what it felt like to have those magnetic green eyes focused on me, and how utterly helpless I was whenever they were.

Harry
Received 3.06pm:
All this time and no hello? By the way that's a very distracting dress love.

I look down to my red dress, pulling up the top of it over my cleavage a bit to cover my self consciously.

I haven't seen this man in years, but I can already vividly picture the smirk on his face as he watches me do that.

To Harry
Sent 3.07pm:
Sorry, hello. Where are you?

Harry
Received 3.07pm:
Look across the road, apartment above the bakery.

I look exactly where he said, looking at the old rustic bakery I've gone into many times over the last year and look to the brick building atop of it, a large window catching my attention - more so the figure standing in it.

I can only see his silhouette, but I'd recognise it anywhere, and my stomach tightens when I watch him lift his hand and twinkle his fingers in a small wave.

I mirror the action back, shifting slightly on the bench and my phone dings again.

Harry
Received 3.09pm:
Come over.

I bite down on my lip and my brows drop, I can't be in the same room as this man, not again. My pulse speeds up as I think of what to say.

I feel like I'd be doing something wrong by Andy seeing him again - given our history, even if encounter was innocent I'd still feel uneasy, and I can't exactly put my finger on why.

Maybe because nothing about Harry is ever innocent.

To Harry
Sent 3.10pm:
I can't sorry, my boyfriend is getting tattooed. I need to go back inside

Harry
Received 3.10pm:
It wasn't a request love. I'll see you in a few minutes.

I look back to the window, seeing the figure is no longer there and I chew on the inside of my cheek while I try to gather my thoughts.

Part of me wishes I was a stronger person, more assertive, the type that could reply and put him in his place - or simply not turn up.

But as ridiculous as it sounds, I'd feel guilty for just not showing when he's obviously expecting me now, it's bad manners.