Chapter 101.

***(This is a double update, read chapter 100 first if this is the first one you opened)***

You can choose to listen to either of these songs, or neither, up to you.

This one is that song Harry plays in the basement.

The other attached at the top is a song that relates to this chapter.

***
"Fuck, I'm stuck inside a body craving something
I can't remember how I got this deep am I missing something?
I always thought suicidal thoughts were for the weaker minds
But now that mindset is mine and I'm a prisoner of time
It's time for my medication"

***

HARRYS P.O.V:

(Continued from chapter 41. Last time he was in the basement)

No one knows what it's like, to be like this, they did this to me.

I unlock the basement, climbing down through the doors and shutting them above me, feeling that nausea crawl on my skin again as the smell hits my nostrils.

My chest starts to heave as my feet slap against the concrete floor, the echoing around me only broken by the sound of water dripping from the leaking pipes

I reach the same iron door, sucking in a trembling breath as. I swallow the lump in my throat, before I unlock it and drag it open, pulling on that same red glow that reminds me of being in hell, where I belong.

I push Abby out of my mind, willing her away, she can't be here for this, I can't do this and think about her.

I press play on the CD player, letting the music ring in my ears as I shake my hands out, cracking my neck before placing a new tape in the VHS recorder and switch it on.