Ch. 1

A/N: New fic!!! Hope y'all like it.

"Hi Lauren"

"Hey Lauren you look good today."

"Hi Laur"

I waved at the desperate girls, this always happens when I pass through the slut hallway. Yes we have one of those, the hallway where all sluts hangout before and after school. And it just so happens I have to pass through that hall everyday to get to and from my car.

No one pays attention to them, unless they want something in return. I personally think that's disgusting. But that is not my business.

I walked to my first period class, english I actually liked this class the teacher was really cool. It was funny how everyone thought she was mean since she was strict, but only to freshmen and sophomores. She loved seniors since we're more mature and all.

I walked towards the back of the room where I sat with my two bestfriends, Alexa and Lucy. We are part of the girls basketball team, we met the first day of junior year. For some odd reason it was there first day too, we've been friends ever since.

"Hey Laur." Alexa said as she sat on the desk on my right.

"Hey." Lucy came and sat on the desk on the other desk next to me. We always sat at the back row for every class.

"Well look who just walked in." Lucy quietly sang. I looked up towards the door and yes there she was. Camila Cabello. She was the rich girl, popular and drop dead gorgeous.

This is my second year at this school and not only have I noticed her flirtatious ways towards every girl but also towards me. Lucy keeps saying Camila 'flirts' the most with me.

I guess she's right, but she does flirt with every other girl too.

I saw Camila look towards me and smirked winking at me. Maybe it was towards Lucy or Alexa? I looked down at my notebook, what if I smiled back and her wink and smirk was towards someone else. Wouldn't be first time.

"Look at her, eye fucking little Lauren" Alexa murmured shaking her head.

"Why can't she just admit she has a crush on you?" Lucy butted in.

You see Camila only flirts with girls, as far as I know she's never went out with a girl. I ,on the other hand have. The first two weeks I was on the girls basketball team girls started to pay attention to me. And they still do, I've even gotten in trouble for the number of girls that go watch us practice. But even the teachers love me.

"If she does there will be a lot of depressed girls crying through the halls." It was true. Camila had a lot of admirers. Well we both did.

"Can you imagine how many girls would cry if Lauren went out with Camila? Oh God! Even I would cry." Alexa and Lucy began to fangirl around me over 'what ifs'.

I ignored them and looked back towards the front of the room when the teacher began her lesson.

_____

A/N: Continue?