Ch. 5

I walked into class and took my usual seat at the back between Alexa and Lucy.

"Laur did you hear, we have our first game next week." Alexa said excitedly once I sat down.

"And we're playing Clover High. Their girls basketball team sucks so we're definitely going to win." Lucy said wiggling her eyebrows up and down. The three of us are the best players on the team. So we like to know who our completion is to be prepared.

The three of us smirked at eachother. We agreed since it was our senior year we wanted to win every game this season. Something no one has done in this school. We won the championships last year, the school made a big deal of it since it was the first time winning any championships.

Camila walked in with her....skirt? What happened to her skinny jeans, tee shirt and converse? Ok well she came in with her skirt and heels. Smirking that flirty smirk of hers. She sat at the front where she usually sits. Her friend leaned over to whisper something, she then turned around towards me and waved while smirking finishing off with her signature wink.

Da fuq? Wasn't she mad at me this morning? Ok Camila I see what your doing.

It was lunch time, I walked through the halls towards the cafeteria with Alexa. I saw Camila leaning against the lockers flirting with some girl.

We were passing by her and the other girl when I turned to Alexa.

"I like pumpkin pie." I said loud enough for Camila to hear. Alexa looked at me confused since we weren't even talking. I turned around and saw Camila glaring at me. I smirked and held my pink and thumb out and put it by my ear. I mouthed "call me" to her making her jew clentch. I laughed at myself, at least I wont see her after school today.

__________

Basketball practice was great, it's like a stress reliever for me. I forget about the world and all my problems. The coach had to pull me aside to complain about hoy many of my 'friends' came to watch us practice again. I don't even invite them they just come which I don't know why. It's friday and after school don't they have party to be at?

Alexa, Lucy, and I walked out to find Ally and Ariana. We took a shower in the locker room before leaving, separately of course.

The five of us walked into Starbucks and sat at a booth.

"Lauren did you finally meet that Karla girl?" If I tell them Karla is Camila they're going to ask 'why is she living over there if she's rich'. I can't do that or I'll be 'dead meat'.

"Yeah she's some shy freshmen. I don't really talk to her."

Lucy hummed while the rest just nodded. "Freshmen huh? Is she one of your Laureni-"

"NO. NO. Lucy don't say it like that." Ariana cut her off pointing a finger at her. Thank god for that.

"Shut up Ari. Lauren?"

"Uhh no. She's not." I changed the subject, I don't really want to be questioned anymore.

"So Clover High huh?" Bringing basketball always gets these girls going.

"Did you guys see how Camila was flirting with Julie in the halls?" Alexa said.

Ally gasped. "YES!"

"Oh Ma Gah!! I saw her too does she ever stop?" Ariana yelled out.

"Right?! Why doesn't she flirt with me? Am I too sexy for her?" Lucy said motioning down to her body. "I'm like the only one on the team she doesn't flirt with."

Ally gasped again. "She flirts with the whole team?"

Alexa and Lucy smirked and nodded. Ariana and Ally leaned in closer to them looking shooked.

"Oh yeah, especially our captain right here." Lucy said while patting my shoulder.

"You two would look super cute together." Ally said grinning at while takin a sip of her coffee.

"That's what I said." Lucy leaned over and high five Ally.

"Laur ask her out." Alexa said elbowing my side.

"No thanks." I said shaking my head.

"Oh come on. Everyone knows your her favorite." Ariana said smirking and shaked her shoulders.

"And we've all seen how you stare at her BOOTY." Alexa said yelling out that one word and nodded her head.

"Is it even real?" Lucy asked. I can't believe they're having this conversation in public.

"Rosy said it was" Ariana shared.

"Uhhh how does Nosey Rosy know that?" Lucy asked confused.But it doesn't surprise me, Nosey Rosy is full of gossip and knows the latest news about everyone. That one day someone unfollowed me, she new before I did.

"Well she is Nosey Rosy." Ally said. We nodded agreeing.