Ch. 10

I walked to the Cabello's house shaking at the thought of seeing straight Camila and her straight mind again. Straight. Non Lesbian. Lesbian?No. Straight? Yes.

I walked in with my backpack and gym bag. Camila walked down the stairs in her pjs smiling at me and gave me a hug. Oh yay a hug. I love hugs. Especial of it's....Straight. She's straight. This means NOTHING to her. I held up my hands as she put both arms around my neck. I tensed up and awkwardly patted the back of her head.

She pulled back smiling. "My mom left early but she said we could take her car, but that only you could drive." She turned around and ran upstairs.

"LET ME JUST CHANGE!!" She yelled out as she ran upstairs.

I sat down on the couch and waited for her. She got back and stood by the door wearing a skirt, button up shirt and some heels. Her dark hair straightened falling on her shoulders. I frowned as I saw what she was wearing.

"What? Isn't it cute?" She innocently asked looking down at her outfit.

"I honestly prefer to see you wearing an over sized tee shirt and baggy sweats than this." I waved down at her 'outfit'.

"I have to wear this."

"No you don't"

"Yes I do. Camila is rich, so I have to look rich" She said making a point.

"Camila is Karla. You are Karla. You don't wear this. You use this to hide who you really are." I tried getting her to understand.

"The real me sucks. The real me is a loser!! The real me has no friends!! Is that what you want? For everyone to look down on me? Not anymore Lauren!!" She raised her voice as her eyes became glossy.

"I already told you your not loser." i said more calmly.

"Why do you even like Karla? Shes straight. Camila flirts with you all the time, she's a lesbian." Camila asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Yes I do like that Camila because she flirts with me and winks and smiles at me. But she does that with everyone else too....Now Karla....Karla showed me her room. Her interest. She trusted me enough to tell me her secrects. And that's something she's never done with anyone." Camila looked at me in awe not believing I just said. She had tears at the corner of her eyes. She looked down avoiding my eyes blinking fast.

"Can we leave please." She quietly murmured as she walked out. Leaving me behind.

______

A/N: Updating because I'm nice.