Ch. 14

Sinu must really like me if she's letting me drive her car around. Todays friday!!! I have basketball practice after school again and Camila has to wait for me....again.

"Hey Laur your girlfriend must keep you busy huh? Haven't heard or seen from you these days." Ariana said as we both looked through our locker.

"What girlfriend?" I asked being to caught up in looking for my history book.

"Camila." I quickly looked up and blushed.

"Right. Yes. Camila is my girlfriend,because..she's my girlfriend. Yes." I said awkwardly. Ari looked at me wierd.

"You ok?" I nodded and played it cool. She walked away eyeing me.

"Smooth, Mrs. Smoother." Camila said as she leaned against Ariana's locker to look at me. I turned to look at her annoyed and went back to look for my history book.

"Lauren." Camila whispered.

"What" I sarcastically whispered back.

"Hug me." She murmured.

"Why?" I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

"Cuz I'm your girlfriend. Now hug me." She got closer to me and wrapped her arms around my torso. I put my hands on her shoulders and sticked my elbows out. I stretched back to see her face. I feel uncomfortable here .

"Lauren" She hissed out. She laid her head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her neck finally giving in.

"Are people talking?" She whispered into my neck. I looked up and saw some cheerleaders eyeing us and whispering to each other.

"Well they're whispering." I felt Camila smile. She pulled back, I dropped my hands to my sides. She gave me a stern look and grabbed my arms and put them on her waist.

"What do you want me to grab? Your neck or your waist?" I hissed out.

"Anything. Just make it intimate." She leaned back against my locker making me stand in front of her still holding her waist as she held my shoulders.

"We have the car today." She whispered in my ear. I felt her warm breath hit my ear and I instantly felt in heaven. I closed my eyes at the feeling.

"Mhmm." She grabbed the collar of my jacket and pulled me in closer.

"Take me out to eat for lunch." She whispered again.

"Mhmm." I said still in the moment. The bell rang and she pushed me away.

"bye" She said and walked away.

________

"Lauren are you coming to lunch with us today or..." Lucy asked right as lunch was starting.

"I'm actually going to take Camila out to eat today."

"Alright see you around." She said quietly. I wanted to join then for lunch but the drama queen would start with her babbling about us dating.

"There you are hurry up I'm hungry." Camila yelled from the passenger seat I walked towards the car, I went and opened her door.

"What are you doing. Let's go"

"I kinda want to stay. I haven't hung out with my friends and they're upset about it."

"but I'm your girlfriend"

"not really. Just go hang out with your friends or something."

"I don't have friends" She looked forward avoiding my gaze.

"Then go make some."

"Can I go with you? To meet your friends?" I sighed and nodded. They think she's my girlfriend so it makes since for them to meet her.

__________

"Laur you weren't here yesterday to discuss our plans for today." Ally wined.

"Yeah sorry." I smiled shyly at them.

"It's ok we haven't decided yet."

We're in lunch sitting at our table. I introduced thrum to Camila, at first it was awkward well it's still awkward. She's shy? And hasn't said a word.

"Ally, we should go swimming to your pool" Alexa suggested.

"What do you guys think?" Ally asked. We all nodded looking around.

"Ok then. We're going swimming!!" Ariana chanted.

"But you three better shower after your practice I don't want to swim around in your sweat." Ally pointed at Alexa, Lucy, and I.

"Camila you wanna come?" Lucy asked.

"Uhh I don't know." Camila turned to look at me worriedly.

"Come on it'll fun." I said smiling.

"Ok then. But I don't want to get my hair wet. I'm just going to tan."

"Fine with us!!" Ariana chanted again.