Ch. 13

It was barley lunch time and I was already annoyed with everyone congratulating me and Camz. I walked towards the cafeteria to final meet my friends.

"Lauren." I heard Camila call out. I walked up to her and her 'friends' who where in a fit of giggles. I raised my eyebrows at her.

She stood up straight and lifted up her chin. "I'm hungry. Take me out to eat. I don't want to eat here" She said ordering me. No one orders Lauren Michelle Jauregui around.

"What gives you the right to-" She tugged on my arm pulling me towards the parking lot. Why are we going out if we don't have a car?

She pulled me out to the side of the building where there was no one except for a few cars.

"I am so sorry. They asked who wore the pants in the relationship and I said I did. And then they wanted me to prove it, so I did." She said ashamed of herself.

I shook my head. "Why did we come out here, we don't even have a car to go out."

"I don't know. If we walk back in there they'll know I was lying and they'll start saying shit." I sighed. Why can't she be a normal girl for once.

"Wanna ditch?" I said noticing her sad experssion.

"Where would we go?"

"Anywhere. There's a park around here. Or we could go to the gas station and stack up on food and then go to the park?" Her eyes lite up and smiled wide.

"Yes! I'm really hungry!!"

________

"So how did you know you were a lesbian?" Camz and I were eating chips and candy at the park. We sat under a tree cross legged facing each other.

"Uhh I always liked girls more than guys. I had my first kiss a few years ago and that's when I knew."

"How many girls have you dated?"

"Three. I dated a girl Normani from my old school. Then I dated a girl named Allyson also from my old school. Then I dated Becky from this school."

"Becky's your ex?" She asked surprised.

"Yeah."

"Hmm." She hummed laying down on her back.

"What hmm?" I laid next her eating my skittles.

"Nothing."

"No say it."

"I just thought you were into different types of girls." I turned to look at her confused.

"What kind of girls?"

"Others." She said not looking at me. I looked back up and ate my skittles again.

"What wrong with Becky? She's a cheerleader, she sings, she's shorter than me so it made it easier, she was a brunette. For some reason I'm really attracted to brunettes." I nodded my head never realizing I was only into brunettes.

"I'm a brunette." She turned at smiled wide at me.

"Yes. But your not into girls." I peeked at her and we both looked back up at the sky.

"How was your first kiss?"

"Ehh. Wait. You haven't had your first kiss yet?" I leaned up on my arm to look down at her.

"Shut up." She said furrowing her eye brows and closed her eyes.

"That's so cute." I laid back down.

"No it's embarrassing. Girls my age are all having babies and I can't even get someone to kiss me."

"Camz you have a school full of people that want to kiss you."

"I just don't want anybody to kiss me. I want someone that I do like."

"Well do you like any guys?"

"Not really. Some are cute but.... because I'm a 'lesbian' and I'm always with girls it kinda scares them away." I leaned up on my arm to look at her again as she looked back at me.

"So how do you know your straight if you've never had a guy kiss you. You could hate how they kiss and not even know it."

"Well I wont lie and say I don't think some girls are hot."

"So you do like girls."

"Uhh....hhh...I don't know." I laid back down and threw a skittle in mouth smiling to myself.

"Don't worry. You'll find out one day."

"Mhhm."