Last Chapter

The day after we moved in, Ally and Ari moved in. They didn't mind sharing a bed so it was all good. They wanted to go out and see the town. We are going to be here for four years. Might as well get used to it.

"CAMILA!!"

"What. What's wrong?"

I was casually walking by the bookstand when my favorite book caught my eye. I reached out for it but it felt lighter. I opened it but instead of pages full of writing I found a stupid little camera. It was only the cover of my book with a small hole on the spine.

I showed Camila the camera and my cover.

"Why did you do that? Isn't that your favorite book?"

"I didn't do it. Someone ripped out the pages, made a hole, and put in this camera!" I pulled out the little camera and looked through the hole in my book.

"Well it wasn't me"

"Then who- " I stopped. It was him. He did it.

"Then who what?"

"Your father did this. HE MURDERED MY BOOK!!!!" I yelled out. What? It was my favorite book.

"No he didn't."

"Oh really? Then how did he know I was on you hmm?" I leaned in closer to Camila's face. She looked at me with a worried face.

"I-I- I don't know?"

"It was him..He's watching. Probably laughing at me" I looked around the room again.

"Lauren are you ok?"

"Yes. But your father isn't" I gave Camila her phone.

"Call him. Ask him if he did this." I sat on the couch and listened to Camila talk with her dad.

"yeah. It was in a book."

"Daaad. Can you please stop worrying. We're doing fine."

"Did you hid any others around?" Camila walked over to behind the tv pulling out some small box.

"Was that all?" She paused for a moment but then sighed and sat down.

"Yes, we sleep in our own rooms...No, we haven't done anything....Yes, she's kept her hands off me." Camila smirked and winked at me. Oh yeah.

"Ok bye." She got up and sat on my lap and started kissing my neck.

"It was him" I said. She pulled away.

"I'm so sorry baby. He's just so over protective."

"Well duh you're a Daddy's Girl. He's just crazy."

"Shut up."

"Ay you know our neighbors thought we were married....We should pretend to be married"

"Oohhh no Cabello not this time." I pushed Camila off and walked to our room.

"Oh come on Lauren! It'll be fun."

"That's what she said."

"Who said that? Are you cheating on me?" Camila shut the door and locked it.

"No I'm not cheating on you" She pushed up against the wall and grabbed my neck. "Good, cuz if you do.." She licked up my neck to my chin. "I'll get my dad." My eyes went wide. She grabbed my shoulder and pushed to the my bed.

"And you don't want that do you?" I shook my head. Where did this girl come from? She crawled up my bed straddling my waist. "Good" She leaned over and attacked my lips. She took off my shirt and threw it against my book shelf making some books fall.

She took her owns off and threw it back some where. She attacked my lips again and I reached for her bra. She took it and put it over my head. She leaned down and started kissing my neck. I kept squirming around under her. She took off my shorts and made her way down. This is wrong. I should be the one on her. She should be the one under me squirming around.

I flipped us over and began to work my magic on her. Yes, now this is how it's suppose to be. I pulled down her shorts and panties flinging them somewhere in the room. Camila smirked and pulled me to where she needed me. She started panting and screaming my name to keep going. She tugged on my hair which just turned me on more.

We both ended up gasping on my bed, I had my eyes closed trying to get my breathing back to normal. It was almost dark outside. I opened my eyes and lifted my head looking around.

Clothes hanging from chairs, shelves and Camila's panties on the door knob. I laid back down feeling sleepy.

"One more time?" I turned to Camila who was sitting up reading a book. She looked down at me with her eye brows raised. I furrowed my brows at her. Isn't she tired?

"Not yet I'm tired." I laid back drifting to sleep.

I woke up and the sun was creeping up. Camila wasn't next to me anymore. I heard voices in the family room. I got and showered and went out.

"Hello Lauren." Alejandro said glaring at me. I went to one of the cubbies in the kitchen.

"Here's your camera" I smirked at Alejandro and he glared at me.

"Honey you look tired" My mom said giving me a side hug.

"Yeah long night" I smirked at Alejandro and his eyes went wide. He quickly stood up and I ran to my room.