chapter 36

Dedicated to all my beloved readers.💃💃👨‍👨‍👧‍👧💏

My pov

Love bond + Happily ever after....

Today  is the D-day. Efua is marrying  Efeosa and Ese to Temmy. Barr.  Omoye and Dr Osas are filled with joy. Especially  Barr  Omoye who just couldn't believe  that Efua would finally  become  her daughter -in-law forever.

Dr Osas is seen smiling satisfactorily around  the whole place.

Please ma where are the brides? Pearl asked Dr  Omoye.

You must be Temmy's half sister I guess.

Yes ma you're  right.

Please call me mum.

Oh really  thank you so much  ma... I mean mum. They both laughed.

They're over here.  Come with me.

As they opened  the door to the room where Efua and Ese where being dressed up,  Efua jumped up from where she sat with excitement  almost  missing  a step.

Careful beautiful. Pearl said  as she ran towards  Efua also.

Efua hugged Pearl  tightly. 

I wasn't  expecting  you. I thought  you  might not be able to make it  since it was such in a short  notice.

Are you for real Efua? How can I miss the wedding  of the two most important people  in my life.

Ooooops. She must be my brother's  bride Ese.  Pearl said as she walked over to Ese.

Pardon  my manners i'm Pearl,  Temmy's little sister and you must be his lucky bride Ese. 

You're  right girl. Ese said with a big smile hugging  Pearl.  I have heard so many good  things about you. Ese told Pearl.

Same here. I'm  so glad l'm going  to officially have two sisters  at the same time. Pearl announced  happily.

The room roared  with laughter.

Finally  everything  is going  to be fine.

****************

After the marriage, it was time for the reception. There was a little  commotion at the entrance  as the bouncers  tries to  stop a woman from entering the  reception  hall.

This is my son's wedding  young man the woman shouted at one of the bouncers.

I'm  sorry ma, I'm  only doing  my job. The bouncer  reminded  the woman politely.

What's  going  on there?  Mr Osagie (Temmy and Pearl's dad) questioned.

Who is that person, disturbing  the peace of this arena?  Dr Osas  added as they approached  the entrance  to see what the commotion was all about.

Barr Omoye followed her husband  while Pearl followed  her dad closely. On getting  to the entrance all heads at the reception  turned  towards  the entrance  as an angry  Mr  Osagie  and Barr  Omoye shouted in unison

Collette?

What are you doing  here? I can't  remember  inviting  you to my  children's wedding? Barr Omoye  questioned her former best friend  Collette.  Have you come to find out if your evil plans worked?

What evil plans? Mr.  Osagie inquired.

Barr  Omoye wasted no time in narrating  her experience  with Collette  to him.