Don't play with my Hart

I moved closer to Julie on the couch while Elsa was rocking the chorus of Let it Go, and she caresses my arm. I know I owe her an explanation for my breakdown earlier, but I'm too tired and I don't know how she'll react. So I just enjoy the movie and how calm I feel right now.  The movie ends about ninety minutes later and I slowly get up and head to the kitchen with the bowls that were full of popcorn and my water. I look back to the couch and see Julie watching me to make sure I'm truly fine and I'm not lying to her. It's crazy how we each seem to take care of the other when the other is in need, and I feel grateful to know her. And to have a major crush on her. Even though she asked me on a date I have no idea how she feels about me and I really don't want to push her. I've never felt so nervous to be around someone and to expose my feelings to someone. I walk back to the couch and sit down next to her while still facing her. "Look, I'm sorr-" "Shh. Han don't sweat it. It's not a big deal." she says, putting her finger to my lips to silence me. My heartbeat steadily increases and I try to remember to breathe. She leans in slightly and closes her eyes. I lean in and our lips meet, synchronizing perfectly. We kiss slowly, tenderly, and I put my hands on her face and sweep my thumb across her cheek. She plays with my hair and before we part to catch a breath I gently bite her lower lip, and before I know it she has my back on the couch and she's straddling my hips. She leans down to kiss me again, and we kiss passionately, and I can feel the tension between us. Her hands play with the skin just above the waistband of my shorts and I flip her onto her back. I quickly find her neck and start kissing it gently. I find a spot on her neck that she immediately responds to and I start to gently suck at the soft skin, resulting in her gently saying "Oh my gosh, Han...". After I decide to end the sweet torture, I place a gentle kiss on the sore spot and teasingly get up and saunter to the kitchen. "Han!", she laughs, "I'm not done!", and she jogs to the kitchen.  She places a hand on my hip and kisses the corner of my mouth. I slowly pull her tank top over her head and bite my lip when I see her red and black satin bra. Shit. She looks fucking amazing. I really didn't plan on sex tonight, and my legs probably need a quick shave. I figure we'll hit second base, but I don't know if she's ready to have sex with me, so I'll wait until she's ready. But for now... I place both hands on her waist and start to kiss her collarbone, and work my way down to her stomach. My hand lifts from her waist and my fingers sweep along one cup of her bra. My hand moves to the side of her bra, where I slide my hand under the satin fabric and rub my fingers against the top of her ribs. She apparently loves this because our kiss immediately heats up, and before I know it my shirt is on the floor and she is kissing the crevice between my boobs. I can't even think right now, and all we've done is take off our shirts. After a good ten minutes of us kissing, we both pull away and stare at each other while catching our breath. I guide her to my room and we both fall asleep once our heads hit the pillow and I drape my arm across her waist.