Two

Presenting scripts dinner. The whole crew was going to be there. Millie and Finn were going to meet the rest of the cast, the directors and basically every single person they would work for eight months straight.

Millie was in her room getting ready, her hairstylist Emma and her makeup artist Oliver were there. She had to look good, the dinner would to be in a super fancy restaurant, besides the tons of paparazzi who'd be there, at the entrance.
She was having her hair curled while she facetimed her little sister Ava.

"I miss you too." Millie smiled looking at her phone screen.

"When are you coming?" Ava asked.

"As soon as I can. Maybe we can travel somewhere some weekend, what do you think, brand new 12 year old?" She smiled while Oliver put eyeshadow on her.

"You look beautiful, Millie." Ava said.

"Let me see." Paige took the phone from Ava's hand.

"Give me my phone!!" Ava yelled.
Millie laughed.

"You look gorgeous, little sis." Paige finally said when Ava stopped pulling her phone.

"Oh, god. I miss you all so much. Give mom a kiss, I gotta go now." She waved at her phone.

"Bye!" Both of her sisters said together.

"You're ready, Millie." Oliver applied the last bit of lipstick on her while Emma put a little bit of oil on her hair.

"Yup, all set." The hairstylist finally said.

"Amazing as always guys, thank you."

Millie looked at herself at the mirror one more time. She was wearing a black long dress, her hair was curled in the ends, ,thanks to Emma, and she had a blended gold and brown eyeshadow. She looked beautiful, one of her best looks ever.

Finn on the other hand was just laying on his bed scrolling through his instagram feed. He was already set. He was wearing a black Louis Vuitton suit.

At first, when he was a boy, he hated those fancy events, but then he got used to it, or at least had to. He found it boring, most of the people on those were all full of themselves, and he found it stupid, a totally futile.

Besides his uncontrollable social anxiety, that he always had to carry since he was a boy.

It was around nine pm and Millie received a call from Tom, her manager.

"Hi, Tom." She answered the phone, putting her black Jimmy Choo heels.

"Millie, your car is already in front of the lobby." He said.

"Oh, thanks." She stood up and looked for the last time at the mirror and got out of the room with her purse.

Millie entered the black Mercedes that was supposed to get her to the restaurant.

She looked at the window and the landscape at all times, sometimes answering e-mails or text messages.