Eight - Who said soulmates were only lovers?

Millie ran towards her door, while putting on a night robe.

"Coming!" She yelled at the sound of the doorbell. "Who the hell is here at 7am." She whispered sighing.

The girl opened the door and couldn't believe who was in front of her. She was finally seeing him again, a smile filled of happiness appeared in her sleepy face looking at the figure standing there.

She ran so fast for a really, really tight hug. And by really tight, I mean really damn tight.

"Schnipper!" Millie exclaimed still hugging him.

"You're gonna kill me Millster!" Noah chuckled, "Oh god, I missed you so much it hurts."

"Me too." She got out of the embrace. "Let's enter, come in."

"What a nice place!" He looked around.

"I know!" She laughed. "What are you doing here in New York, again?"

Noah Schnapp was actually a New York City boy. Born and raised there, he knew every single spot of the city, Upper East Side, Upper West Side, Brooklyn, East Village, Soho, Little Italy, Queens, the whole Isle of Manhattan, every single place you could imagine.

But due to his big success after 'Stranger Things' aired, he moved to Los Angeles where all stars normally lived. The glamorous city, where every thing involved stars of every kind. Hollywood stars, 5 stars restaurants, 5 stars hotels, cafes, stars on the sidewalks...

And also where one of his star friend lived, Finn. Yeah, they became quite close, because of hanging out around the same places and well, knowing people from the showbiz helped, as always.

"Well, I'm back in town!" He told his best friend the newest news.

"No way!" She hugged him again. "We should have a sleepover, you know?"

"Yeah!" He smiled. "Today?"

"Why not?" She chuckled a bit.

"Okay, deal then." He winked, joking and walking towards the fridge. Making himself at home. "Haven't you got any Gogosqueeze?"

"Are you serious?" Millie laughed.

"Millie!" He protested, faking to be annoyed.

"Nope, I don't but we can buy it later. I just have basic stuff from the day I went to the market after an indie show with Finn." She answered, laying on the couch.

"So, the Finnie boy, huh?" He closed the fridge with a bottle of milk in his hand.

"Don't get me started, Noah. You talk about him just like you haven't known him for 9 years." She turned on the TV.

"C'mon Millster, what happened?" He rapped her shoulder.

"Nothing, it's simple. Nothing happened and nothing will ever happen." She explained.

"Okay then." He smiled playfully.

"It's not like we're 14 anymore, Schnipper." She surfed through the channels.