Nineteen - Part of my life

"You know, we've never really gone out on a real date." Finn laughed as him and Millie walked through the not so cold anymore streets of New York City.

"True!" She exclaimed, chuckling.

"What about taking you on a real date on Friday?" He asked.

"I'm in!" She replied.

"Okay, you'll see the pleasure that it is to go out with Finn Wolfhard. I'm gonna choose the best place ever." He giggled, looking at her.

"Actually, why don't we do it at my apartment?" She asked, "I don't think it's something I'd like to share with the public. It's our time and our relationship."

"Yeah." He agreed, smiling at her and opening the door of a small boulangerie.

Millie was used to share every single moment of her life with the media, but now she wouldn't. They were her moments with Finn and no one else's.

And, when you don't post it, it doesn't mean you're not living it.

"So, when's the band arriving, babe?" She asked as he sat down on the table, handing her the cups of coffee and the croissants he had just bought.

"Today at night or tomorrow. I'm not really sure." He took a bite of one of the chocolate stuffed bread.

"Silly." She said, laughing.

"I really want you to meet them." He smiled, taking a sip of his espresso.

"Me too, I'm super excited!" She exclaimed with her mouth full and he chuckled at her cute face. "Have you thought about that thing?"

"What thing?" The boy asked confused.

"Me going to the concert." She explained.

"Oh!" He exclaimed. "I don't know. I promise I'll think about it?" He took a sip of his drink again.

"With love?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'll think about it with love." He smiled at her and giggled under his breath.

She was so cute. It was impossible that any other human being on the face of earth could be any cuter than the girl seating in front of him.

"Shit!" Finn exclaimed as they walked out of the cafe they were in, putting his phone inside his pocket.

"What happened?" Millie asked worried.

"The flight was today, they're probably arriving soon." He explained.

"It's okay. I'll go with you, we can pick them up at the airport." She looked up at him and smiled. "They can even stay at my place if necessary."

"No, its not needed, thank you either way, angel." He paused, "Sorry that we won't be able to spend time together today." He looked down while walking back to her building.

"It's okay. I promise, alright?" She looked at him and he nodded. "At least I'll get my date on Friday!" She laughed.

"You will." He chuckled.